Key Stuff & Disclaimer.

I'm not the best at descriptions, hence why I don't normally put them. I'll try to put 1 later on. Moving on, I'll put the key warnings here too.

Warnings:
• Cursing.
• Gore.
• Poly relationships (multiple people in a relationship together).
• Smut (Lemons and Limes [sexual actions]).
• Not all things follow the plots of the things I've added in.
• This is mainly keyed to The Vampire Diaries timeline.
• Spelling and grammar errors.

Mentions Of:
• Abuse (mental, emotional, and physical).
• Attempted sexual assault. I won't go into detail. If I do, I'll put a warning.
• Mental Illnesses.
• Murder.

Shows & Such:
• Angel/Buffy The Vampire Slayer. (Not mentioned much and characters aren't seen yet.)
• Harry Potter. (I pretty much change half the shit.)
• Marvel (only a little).
• Merlin (TV 2008).
• Percy Jackson.
• Supernatural (not much).
• Teen Wolf.
• The Originals/The Vampire Diaries.
• Twilight.

Ships I've already decided:
• Angel X Buffy.
• Anna X Jeremy.
• Caroline X OC (Hendrik).
• Damon, Elijah, Niklaus (Klaus), Stefan X Main OC (Cherish).
• Danny X Ethan.
• Derek X Rebecka.
• Finn X Hermione.
• Kathrine X Regulus.
• Remus X Sirius.

Bashing:
• Arthur, Molly, & Ginny.
• Bonnie.
• Dumbledore.
• Elena.
• Order Of The Phoenix.
• Scott.
(Mostly them but more will be added later.)

I do not own any of the shows, movies, books, or such that I mention or write about. They belong to their authors, directors, and so on. I do not own them nor do I claim to. If I owned them half of the characters would be dead, punished, and so on.

Remember that this is a •fanfiction•. It will not follow all of the same rules as the original sources mentioned. Things •will• be different. Especially ages for certain things.

Keys:
'' = Thoughts.
"" = Talking. (It will be followed if it's in English, another language, or telepathically if needed.)
~~ = Writing.
•• = Slanted writing that I do not have the patients to figure out the name of.
•ALL CAPS• = Bold and slanted writing.
ALL CAPS = Bold writing.
•(AN)• = Author's notes.

.
.
.
= Change of place.

.
.
.
.
= Change of time. (Time Skip or Flashback.)

.......

Slanted writing normally means something is said differently. Louder, more sternly, with hatred or venom, or so on. Or it could mean multiple people are thinking or saying it at the same time. It could be used with short flash backs of someone talking or something too.

Bold is rarely used, bold and slanted even more so. It's not because I don't want to, I do. It's because I don't write in the Wattpad app. I usually write offline and that's bitten me in the ass. Wattpad doesn't save as well if written offline. Plus the app takes forever to load anything on my phone. It could be a personal thing do to my phone or the app, I'm not sure.
Back on subject. I don't write in the Wattpad App. I write in a app on my phone, Keep Notes. It doesn't have bold, slanted, or any of that. So I'm limited to the keys my phone's keyboard thing has. Which is where there's the: ••, ~~, and others, if I need to add them. I also don't like writing in all caps.
That app has other limits. It has a limited word or character thing like the description thing. I fill those up with a lot of detail but each is about 2,000 to 3,000 words. So I have to separate them into another part. So if the title says, 'Part' instead of 'Chapter' don't be surprised. That's also why you'll see numbers like '1' instead of 'one' most of the time. Or things like '1st' instead of 'first'. It gives me more characters to use... I confess I also prefer doing that. It helps me keep track with my ADHD and dyslexia.

Honestly, I don't think I'll even post this. That said, I should at least tell you why I'm putting it on the Wattpad App then. I already have 114 parts/chapters. So if I do post this and you are reading, warning this is long as Hell.
In case I do post this and some are reading, I tried. I've written over 20 different TVD fanfictions alone. This is the only 1 I've made passed 45 chapters. An I like this 1. It doesn't feel as rushed or forced as the rest. An some of those... Well, they aren't good. I made my main OC, Cherish, who's honestly more of a self insert, overpowered too fast. I didn't give her limitations or at least not enough in other stories. In this 1 she has limits, probably not enough but it's the best I've got so far. Now I suppose I should at least try to give you some sort of description. So let's give it a shot.

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆

This is a story about a girl who has gone through a lot. She's suffered and been through far too much. She's gained strength and power through the pain and suffering. She knows she isn't all powerful. So she prefers to work through the shadows. She lets her work go unseen, unheard, unrecognized, and often, unknown. When credit is given, it rarely goes to her. She's seen as a monster, a demon, a abomination by many.
So what happens when she starts letting others see her? What happens when she reaches out? When she risks all of her hidden and unknown plans? What secrets does she hide even from her most trusted?
There's so many questions to be asked. Yet, almost none do because she lets them in on her smaller secrets. She seems open, with few things to truly hide. Yet she keeps so much hidden. The stress she's under. The power she struggles to control. She never let's others know how much she's carrying. How hurt she is. So after years of secrets that no one notices, what will happen? Will she slowly break under the pressure?
She seems to break many times. She seems to show her weakness. Yet does she really? Or does she only let them see the surface? Does she want to live? Does she she have any hope?
A 2,000 year old curse made out of love. Yet it brings pain, suffering, and death to all those who bare it. 4 legands tied to 1 girl who hides how broken she is. Will they see through the layers? The countless masks she wears? Can they save her from herself? Can they heal the scars on her very soul? Can they break the curse with the clock counting down? Does she let them in? Does she want to be saved? Or will her Soul Mates have to heal her without her knowing?
All these questions have answers and all of them are here. So join us and find out. This the story of 2,000 years of love, pain, and trail. Welcome, to The Cursed by cherishkm15.

☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆☆⋆

So how was that description? I think that's the best description I've ever written.