''Breeze''

The streets were cold, almost frozen. Most of the residents were in their homes staying warm. If the temperature had measured lower, most people would think it would snow. It was almost below thirty degrees outside. It had rained earlier, causing the atmosphere to feel colder.

But like most towns in cheezy movies, there were bright lights everywhere. People had been setting up Christmas decorations in there homes. The residents had become cheery, their rosy cheeks and noses giving off a positive vibe.

Music and kindness had been wrapping around each corner of the town. Several residents had travled out their homes and onto the sidewalk. But these two are what this story is about! Killer and Cross. The two of them are near marriage. Killer had proposed to Cross in September. They had decided to have their marriage on December twenty-fifth.

The two seemed to be opposites in some things. Killer never liked Christmas, thinking it was useless and only for kids. Cross however loved Christmas. The joy and happiness made him smile. In secret, Cross' favorite thing about Christmas were the cookies. Especially when they were chocolate cookies.

Now, onto their present lives.

Cross had literally dragged Killer outside. Killer wanted to stay in and be lazy. Cross had not allowed that. Saying it was a waste of time. In response Killer said it was ten pm. Yet here he was, wandering the streets with his beloved Fiance.

Cross grabbed Killer's hand and intertwined their phalanges. Killer smiled at the kind sensation. Cross had begun skipping, yanking Killer forwards. Killer let out an exhale, making Cross hault by abruptly pulling his hand back. Cross looked at Killer with a pout.

Killer smiled, ''Either you want to tear my hand off my wrist, or you want to walk.'' Killer stated. Cross whined. ''Sorry dear..'' Cross murmured quietly. Killer walked closer to Cross and hugged the melancholy skeleton. Cross purred and hugged back, cheering up quite quickly.

Killer suppressed a chuckle, rocking his shoulders up and down from the effort. Cross noticed the immature action and softly punched Killer. Cross frowned and pushed Killer backwards. Killer rolled his eye lights, the silver rings flashing in the lights.

Cross narrowed his eye sockets at Killer, seemingly glaring at him. Killer was just smirking. Killer's eye sockets lit up as he received an idea. Killer carresed Cross' face and kissed him. Cross blinked, being quite confused and caught off guard.

Cross' cheeks heated up, turning them purple. Killer closed his eye sockets and hugged Cross' waist. Cross pouted and pushed Killer away. Killer exhaled and let go of Cross. ''You cold?'' Killer asked, staring at the trembling posture of the small skeleton. Cross nodded slowly.

''Your lips were freezing..'' Cross responded, shivering under Killer's stare. Killer hugged Cross close. ''Lets return to the house then.'' Killer suggested, Cross agreeing with a nod.

Killer and Cross huddled together on their walk back home, glancing around them. They got a few stares from people. Some understanding and others just confused or agitated. Killer ignored them but Cross took the looks to heart.

Killer and Cross arrived at their doorstep after a seven minute walk. Cross took out his keys and and unlocked the door, sliding it open. Cross slid in through the doorway. Killer giggled and walked through the doorway. Killer grabbed the door handle and closed the door, turning the lock.

Cross hanged the keys up and marched into the living room. Killer passed the living room and went to the kitchen. Killer went to a cabinet and pulled out some Hot Chocolate mix. Killer smiled and nodded.

Cross went to the fire place and got a small torch. Cross lowered the torch down onto the dry wood and turned the torch on. The torch started to burn the wood, causing flames to emerge. Once the fire was perfect, Cross put the torch back and tumbled to the couch, sitting down on the cushions. Cross wrapped the jacket around him, hoping to get warmer.

Cross realized Killer had not entered the room and looked around. Cross exhaled and laid back.

Several minutes passed and Killer finally walked into the room. Cross turned around and stared at Killer. ''Is that Hot Chocolate?'' Cross asked with a confused look. Killer laughed and walked towards the coffee table, seeting down two cups. Cross watched Killer carefully. ''Why yes it is, you are quite the expert!'' Killer giggled and grabbed his fair share of a cup. Cross smiled and fully turned around.

Cross leaned forward and grabbed the other cup, softly blowing on it. There were four small marshmallows floating on top of the liquid. The marshmallows were slowly disintegrating in the warm chocolate.

Cross took a small sip of the Hot Chocolate and hummed. Killer walked past Cross and sat beside him. Killer wrapped an arm around Cross' neck and smiled. ''Is it good?'' Killer giggled. Cross nodded quickly nodded and took another sip.

Killer shook his head poured some of the Hot Chocolate into his mouth. Cross exhaled and leaned on Killer. Killer closed his eyes and hunmed.

Killer scooted his arm down and grabbed Cross' stomach. Cross blinked and looked at Killer. ''What are you doing?'' Cross questioned with a confused look. Killer laid his Hot Chocolate on the table. Killer gave Cross a peck on the cheek and laid back. Cross heard himself sigh and sip on the warm liquid.

Cross put his legs onto the couch and huddled together. Killer slowly slid down the couch back and fully onto the cushions. Cross glanced at Killer and cleared his throat. ''Killer. Are you tired?'' Cross raised en eyebrow, turning to Killer. Killer looked back at Cross and grinned.

Killer sat up and slid off the couch, tumbling to the floor. Cross gasped and looked over his legs. Killer giggled and raised his arms up. ''Help..'' Killer begged. Cross exhaled and reached over Killer, placing his cup down. Cross got off the couch and kneeled down. ''I swear you act childish around me.'' Cross grabbed Killer's arm and pulled him up.

Killer silently thanked Cross and turned away. Cross hugged Killer from behind and smiled. Killer covered his mouth and yawned slightly. Cross chuckled and grabbed Killer's hands. Killer looked back at Cross. ''Yes?'' Killer hummed. Cross released Killer's hands and stood in front of Killer. ''You are going to bed.'' Cross ordered.

Killer groaned and shook his head. ''I don't wanna..'' Killer whined and stuffed his face into Cross' chest. Killer blinked. ''Wait. OH HELL YEAH!! FINALLY!'' Killer pushed Cross away and shouted. Killer gladly ran off to their bedroom. Cross rolled his eyes and picked up the two cups.

Cross looked at the stairs and smiled. ''I'll join you in a bit.'' Cross murmured and walked away.

Phew! I finished this finally, took two days but it was erm, worth it?? Idk. I know this is short but eh. Hope you enjoyed my horrible writing! And I might change the way I write dialog! :3