Chapter Nineteen - Athena

Me and Ace are seated on the couch silently waiting for everyone to arrive.

Theo decided that he was going to let everyone in, Ace didn't hesitate because he's not much of a social person.

I turn my head at the sound of voices and as if on cue I see Amber, Theo, and another asian muscular man who so far isn't giving welcoming vibes, and a girl with light brown skin and small curls bouncing as she walks over with a big smile.

Everyone sits down on the couch, I join Ace in front of them and force a smile. Secretly, I'm as nervous as can be.

"My name's Theo!" Theo exclaims, breaking the awkward silence. For once I'm glad he's talking.

"I'm Roman." I look at Theo's side as the very unwelcoming man's lips pull into a thin line.

"I'm Amber." Amber pulls a strand of her orange hair behind her ear. Her face is cherry red and I almost laugh.

"I'm Love." The cheerful girl waves not directly at anyone.

"We're going to watch a horror movie because why not? It's October." Theo grabs the remote as he explains.

"Have any of you guys seen the conjuring?" Theo asks, clicking on the movie from Netflix.

Everyone shakes their head. "Suckers." Theo whispers to himself before starting the movie.

Ace turns the lights off and places the popcorn, snacks, and drinks on the table in front of us before taking his spot beside me.

I look away from the screen and scan my surroundings. I smile knowing that I probably won't have a normal moment like this again for a while.

I adjust myself to feel more comfortable so now that I'm in Ace's lap. I look back at him and he kisses my cheek.

It only takes me a few moments to feel his bulge against my ass and I can't help but smirk.

I move off his lap and I feel his hands rest around my waist. I look around at everyone, biting my lip. Everyone's so tuned into the movie. Good.

I slowly move my hand up his leg, he moves up on the couch more. His breath hitches at my touch. I feel his breath against my neck once my hand is on his bulge.

"You're playing a very risky game, love." He whispers.

"Hm, am I now?" I tease but it isn't so funny when his hand clasps around my wrist.

"Me and Athena are going to get more popcorn, we'll be back." Everyone nods as I follow Ace out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Are we getting popcorn or..." I trail off, trying to mess with him. And it's working.

He pushes me against the center island, my hands fall down onto the counter top as he pulls my leggings down.

All I can hear is his heavy breathing and the sound of his jeans getting pulled down until a gasp flies out of my mouth once his finger meets my clit. His other hand slaps against my mouth in order to shut me up.

"Be quiet, you wouldn't want them to know how dirty you are, love." He nips my ear lobe and begins to circle around my clit.

His hand runs down my lips and he chuckles once he reaches my warmth. "You're already so wet for me." I whimper at the absence of his touch until it gets replaced with a yelp once he slams into me. He holds my arms behind my back as he goes in and out of me and I've absolutely lost my voice.

He doesn't show any mercy, and I'm not complaining. I slap my hand to my mouth to stop a moan from escaping.

"Good girl." He whispers in my ear as he thrusts one last time in me before I feel that familiar warm liquid once again.