lovers to official???

The
Next Day

I woke up and it was very quiet in the house which was unusual.

searched the house and no one was there.
I was confused..

I looked upstairs and knowone was there but their car was outside.
I kept searching and looked around more except Maddy's room. I put my ear at the door and tried to listen to their conversation.

I heard them talking about the black phone cast. I opened the door trying to be quietly which didn't work at all.

"Oh hey." Tristan said
"Hey, What's going on?"
"Oh nothing just talking about something."
"About?"
"Well we talked to one of the producers about moving the next date and go out to the beach?"
"Oh yeah! Okay!!"
"Great!"
Mason looked at me in the eyes worried. I was confused but whatever.
It was a normal day and we went to the beach today bc they couldn't reschedule it any other time.   "Hey Madi wanna suntan?" "Sure!" We were tanning and talked a little until we fell asleep. I woke up and everyone was gone. "Oh my god!" I screamed knowing that they ditched me.
Later on that day
I went out side to talk to Maddy.
"Hey!" She said.
"Hey." "What's wrong?" "Why did you guys leave me." I said with a mad but playingfully.
"It was funny!" She said smiling. "No it wasn't." "Yess if wasss" "okay maybe a little funny."
"Soo let's talk about the boys." She said
"Dear God."
"You and mason are so cute..."
"Thank you but we aren't like together..together he might be mad at me or something I don't know." "Noo I don't think soo. Wait so do u like like him..?"
"What? I mean...uhmmmm"

"No wayyy..