chapter:1 meet

welcome to the hotel california, such a lovely place, such a lovely place, such a lovely place.

music was blasting from a car driving full speed to a school. This car belonged to, you guessed it!

vance hopper.

vance hopper was a bad kid. graffiti artist, fighter, bully, and of course, 'homophobic'(or so he claims🥰🥰). he had a tank top on with a jean jacket without sleeves(the sleeves were ripped off), he had long curly blond hair and blue eyes.

he stepped out of his car, turning off the engine. as he walked inside everybody cleared the way, obviously terrified.

but, there was this kid who in fact did not move from where he was. oh, it was the new kid.

bruce yamada.

bruce had just joined as today was his first day. he had jet black hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, and he was wearing a green t-shirt with sweats.

"you got a fucking death wish, man ? "

vance walked up to bruce and pressed up against him.

"ehheh . . who are. . you ? "

bruce asked, pushing vance off of him.

"did you just fuckin push me . . ? "

vance pinned bruce against the lockers roughly, putting his fist up in an 'about to punch' stance.

"damn, take me to dinner first . . "

vance widened his eyes, now blushing red, embarrassed, pissed, and flustered.

bruce smirked.

vance let bruce go, now standing in front of him.

"whatever, dork "

vance walked away, thinking.

that kid was hella annoying, really annoying. but, he was pretty, well, pretty. his lips looked.. smooth. so was his face.. i could just grab his small waist and..

vance widened his eyes, blushing.

"the fuck am i thinking ? "

vance walked into his class and scanned around.

he saw a familiar face.

wait.

"he's in my class . "
__________________________

hi! writer here! this is the first chapter of my first story 🌸 might update every 4 days!

315 words!