࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-44 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

When Karna found his family waiting for him when he returned to the palace, he simply smiled and told them everything was well.

When Mata Dharani approached him, she examined his entire body to see whether he was hurt.

Karna : Mata, I'm good. I feel good. I look good.

Since she is the mother, how can she not be concerned? Dharani smiled at her son when she discovered nothing serious other than a few scratches here and there.

while Kunti was watching this with a dejected face , She wanted to check on his son, but how would she , so she decided to be a spectator as always.

Subadhra was relieved to see him well and fine , and the celestials delighted at his younger brother, thinking that he can succeed at anything in his life .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Karna was discussing the welfare of those impacted by the flood with his ministers.

"Everything needs to be taken care of as soon as possible, and until everything is restored, everything needs to be set up for the people." The Magadh chief minister was given orders by Karna.

Mahamantri acknowledged him by nodding

" And ensure that the dam is properly constructed so that it won't collapse and harm people again " saying this he left the room, which was mostly used for his meetings with ministers, after making sure that everything had been done to help the flood victims, and went to his room to rest .

Unexpectedly, he discovered that his sister was standing there with a smile on her face, waiting for him.

Karna : I thought you departed with the brothers .

Yami : Yes, I did and I returned after telling Pitashree and Mata that I wanted to spend some time with my younger brother.

Karna entered his chamber while keeping a suspicious eye on her because she wouldn't stay without having a good purpose.

Karna simply sat on his bed, while Yami followed him inside and sat down on a sofa opposite to him with a smile.

Karna : start jiji , Just say or ask what you want to talk about because I know you won't be here without a good reason

Yami grinned and inquired, "Who is the girl?"

Karna rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Which girl, Ji Ji?"

Yami : Sakhi Rukmini told me that she discovered some sort of lip mark on your neck after she suppressed her smile after noticing a difference in his brother's expression .

It wasn't like he wanted it to happen ,it was just an accident. However, Karna felt a certain amount of happiness holding Subadhra in his arms, though he still doesn't know why.

Karna was distracted from his thoughts by Yami's throat clearing. As he looked over at his sister, who was smiling teasingly and he realised that she was not planning to leave him today.

" Okay, will you tell me or you have planned to dream about her all night? " Yami questioned his younger sibling .

"Nothing like that,Jiji it was an accident", replied Karna.

Yami : but the way you are hesitating and looking at your face , suggests me something different and I didn't even realise my brother could be shy .

Karna (with a shrug): "Jiji, I'm not shy."

As Karna just pouted at her, Yami just busted out laughing at how his little brother was behaving .

Yami : You know you look even more attractive when you appear shy ,perhaps you should maintain this expression.

Karna just stood up to walk but yami captured his wrist and made him sit on the bed again

Yami: Okay, can you tell me who the girl is?

Karna : but it's not like that

Yami sighed at his brother and said, "There's nothing wrong with liking a girl Karna, it's natural."

He didn't like any girl, but how will he make her sister understand?

Yami : "OK, Karn, it doesn't have to be love, but you can tell if you feel special about her, I mean you will see that girl unique from the others, like more of a special one."

Karna opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped again by Yami, who said, "Just close your eyes and you will realise yourself.

Karna closed his eyes and relaxed himself to see a vision flash before his eyes of a beautiful girl wearing a lehenga playing in the garden, she has an enchanting face that glows like the full moon ,her hands as beautiful and soft as lotus flower, dark curly hair that reached her slender waist .

Karna opened his eyes to realise that the girl in the vision was none other than subadhra

Yami ( smiled ): looks like someone realised something

Karna : jiji .. it's i ... don't

Yami : you don't need to explain me anything karna , just understand your feelings it's the reason i came

Karna nodded while his mind was occupied with the thoughts of subadhra

Yami just placed her hand on his shoulder , drawing his attention to her as she spoke "I wish to see you with a beautiful woman standing by you as your life partner, when your next birthday comes "

" By the way, I wanted to mention something that I saw about the way the Dwaraka princesses were viewing you " , she immediately disappeared after saying it .

Karna's eyes widened at the last comment, "jiji what do you mean by subhi is looking at me differently come back and clarify clearly "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Panchal palace

A gorgeous young woman was in a pool of water that was covered in lotus flowers and other herbs while she was deeply thinking about something.

She was startled out of her trance by the voice and she turned to see his head maid standing there smiling at her .

Malini : princess If you stay longer on the water, you will acquire a cold because it has been too long since you arrived to take a bath.

she realised how long it had been since she had arrived to take a bath as she was thinking about the man his father had been talking to his older sister and her twin

"do you know anything about the King of Magadha " Draupadi questioned Malini as she stepped out of the water and covered her gorgeous figure with a large towel .

--------------------------------------------------------------
Target :- 150 votes and 85 comment -------------------------------------------------------------

So, finally, an update after a very long time. I sincerely apologize for not updating sooner but I've been so busy with my life .

How is the update, by the way? I hope everyone enjoyed it.

So now that our hero has realised something, how will he act toward Subadhra in front of his newly discovered emotions?

How did Draupadi learn about Karna ?

Any more Suggestions from you all , even curse words are accepted 😉 for not updating.

Have a great day everyone , bye bye see you soon with a new update