࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-45 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

Flashback :-

Draupad was describing to his son and eldest daughter what had happened to drona in Magadh while laughing hysterically and claiming that someone had carried out his vengeance.

Shikhandi, who couldn't believe drona had been so brutally defeated, asked Pithashree, "Is it real because drona is one of the greatest warriors the world has ever seen ?"

Draupad : Yes, putri, the information has come from one of my reliable sources, and he was there to see it. In addition, Rajkumar Arjun, who defeated me, was also vanquished by Magadh Raj.

Arjun's bravery on the battlefield was something Shikhandi herself had witnessed, but she still finds it hard to believe that someone has defeated both Drona and Arjun, let alone kill Jarasandh, one of the most formidable warriors in all of Aryavart and a man who was thought to be immortal. She wondered, "How can a regular person do these things all alone?" right away.

Although Dhrishtadyumna hasn't seen Arjun or Drona engage in a battle, his pithashree has explained everything to him about them during training. From what he has heard, he has grasped that both of them are not ordinary opponents to be battled with, but the king who has faced them and prevailed over them deserves a lot of praises .

Shikhandi : Pithashree, who is Magadh Raj? I mean not only in terms of his bravery or strength, but also in terms of his administrative prowess, which made Magadh the most powerful kingdom across the Aryavart, leading me to wonder about the person's true identity.

Draupad : I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I've heard that he was raised in Lord Parashuram's ashram from childhood, and that he was trained by Lord Parashuram himself .

The trios were conversing unaware that the youngest princess of Panchal was standing outside the chamber, listening to them.

( Flashback over as she explained to her personal maid Malini that how she came to know about Magadh Raj from her family )

Malini observed their princess as she sat on her opulent bed and gazing at her.

Draupadi inquired, "Do you know anything about him Malini, I mean have you heard anything about him before?"

Malini : not much, really, but he is said to be a kind-hearted king and has exquisite good looks along with that as you stated he has also defeated jarasandh who was known to be immortal .

Draupadi nodded.

Malini : Quite a few citizens of our country moved to Magdha as a result of the king's rule there.

" Is that true?" Draupadi, in a condition of astonishment, was questioned.

Malini : Yes, princess, not only people from our kingdom but also from other kingdoms have moved to Magdha since there are many chances for the common people to work and earn there, and taxes there are also relatively inexpensive compared to other kingdoms.

When Draupadi heard about Karna's administration, she was astounded and convinced that he was not only a fantastic warrior but also an incredible king.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd gathered in the courtyard of the palace as the sun was just starting to rise over the kingdom of Magadha. The sound of music and the chitchat of delighted voices filled the air. A lovely shrine, festooned with flowers and garlands of fragrant jasmine, was located in the middle of the courtyard.

The wedding took place in a magnificent setting and a large wedding hall. Gold ornaments, ornate carpets, and priceless tapestries have all been utilised to adorn it. Extensive sculptures and frescoes have been painted on the walls as decorations. The room has been lit by large oil lamps and torches, and fragrant incense has been burned to fill the air with a nice aroma. The entire space was decked with flowers to radiate grandeur and majesty.

At the wedding, Subhadra is seen dancing joyfully while surrounded by her friends and family. She is wearing a lovely saree, and as she watches her brother is going to marry the love of his life , she has a radiant smile on her face.

The Hastinapur royal family, including the Pandavas, Kauravas, and other attendees, are all present and wearing their finest attire. A few of them can be seen smiling and whispering to one another as they observe the event with curiosity.

Rukmini was followed down the aisle by her mother while wearing a gorgeous crimson Red saree. As she walked toward the altar, where Krishna was waiting for her, she was beaming with joy. He wore the customary dhoti and kurta, and a floral garland wrapped around his neck.

As the wedding rituals are performed, Rukmini and Krishna exchange vows and tie the sacred knot, sealing their love for each other. The guests shower the couple with blessings and good wishes.

Subhadra keeps dancing throughout Krishna and Rukmini's wedding ceremony. Karna notices her beauty as she effortlessly twirls and glides to the music. He admires her as he observes her, and a tiny smile appears on his lips. Subhadra continues to dance joyfully and enthusiastically despite Karna's attention. She turns to exit the dance floor, but as she does, Karna's eyes catch hers, and she blushes. She hastily looks aside, uncomfortable and self-conscious.

Arjun felt a twinge of jealousy when he saw Karna admiring Subadhra. So Arjun decides to tell his mother about his feelings for Subadhra and asks for her hand in marriage. With the ideas in his mind , he continues to enjoy his friend's wedding.

As the other royal guests enjoy the offered dessert and beverages. It's obvious that everyone is having a great time, and everyone is delighted to be a part of the wedding.

As the ceremony came to a close,Rukmini and Krishna take the blessings of all the elders and embark on their new journey as husband and wife.

Everyone was delighted that the wedding occurred without a hitch, including the guests who came to see it and the bride and groom's parents, who were overjoyed to see their children marry the love of their lives.

Despite his initial hesitation to accept Krishna as his sister's husband, Rukmi was happy for his little sister. He was glad to see her so joyful on her wedding day.

While Subhadra was delighted for her brother and bhabhi, she wished that she and her partner could wed soon. As she gazed at Karna, who was smiling and laughing at the newlyweds, Subhadra's cheeks turned red at his sight.

Karna was overjoyed to see his friend and Sakhi marry after so many difficulties. He wished them happiness and a great life, but one person who was constantly on his mind was Subadhra. He couldn't take his eyes off her when she was dancing , she looked so beautiful and heavenly that he didn't know how he was going to express his feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Votes : 150 votes and 75 comments

How was chapter 45 ?? ...

Finally rukmini and Krishna's marriage is over ...

Draupadi learning more about karna , isn't leading to somewhere 🧐 ?? ...

what will arjun thought will lead to ? will that trouble for subadhra and karna?? ....

see you all soon with a new update until then bye bye ......