1

A friend of (Y/N)'s told (Y/N) that there's been a brand new restaurant that has opened recently! They recommended them to go have a visit and take a look. The restaurant was called IHOO, or well, Interdimensional House Of Omelettes. (Y/N), who was not really a big fan of going to random restaurants, agreed anyways because they don't wanna make their friend sad.

(Y/N) was standing on the streets, thinking how to go there as they remember that their friend said;

"Just think about Omelettes! That will end you up being in that place!"

They then think about Omelettes and Eggs as they end up in the restaurant. They were flabbergasted that it worked but shrugged. Oh well. They then went up to the tables and took a seat.

(Y/N) was sitting on one of the tables as the big boss Scramblo walks up to them while holding Brindilus on the handle. He sits on the table where (Y/N) is sitting as he grins at them deviously. 

"HELLO BABY GIRL... LET ME DIRECT YOU TO OUR SECRET MENU, JUST FOR YOU, MY BABY EGGYCHEEKS." he said schizophrenicly as (Y/N) looks at him confused and nods.

Scramblo hops off the table as he walks to the staff only room. (Y/N) fearfully follows the schizo-maniac as Scramblo bashes the pan (Brindilus) on (Y/N)'s head. Turning and cooking them into an omelette.