4

Expunged was eating omelettes and eggs. She doesn't like eating any food which is unusual of her. He keeps on eating as one of the workers were watching in quite terror since he did not expect the glitch God to be here. 

While Expunged is eating. There were two (2) little children playing around in the kitchen, it was Egglet and Oey-jay! The egg kid and orange juice child.

The two were playing tag you're it while Joe was cooking more omelettes for Expunged. Oey-jay tagged Egglet but she pushed Egglet harder than usual as Egglet trips and made the pan fall on the floor. "Wuh-! I'm sorry, mister Joe.. I didn't mean to do that!" Egglet stood up, his cheek has a small crack as Joe looks at her in worry. "it's ok. you don't need to worry, you should worry about yourself instead." Joe looks at Oey-Jay and then adds; "can you find spare bandages in the staff area? little kid has a crack on her face"

Oey-Jay nods. "You can count on me!" He grins as she took Egglet's hand, taking her to the staffs only room. 

Joe smiles as he looks back to the pan, and to the stove. He then realizes the kitchen is getting set on fire because he left the stove on. "oh, crap-"

Yeah, the two kids set IHOO on fire on accident, woops!

Or was it on accident? Who knows!