Waking up

(Sup, just realised I'm a hypocrite. I feel bad cause I haven't updated in ages and I hate it when people take forever. I am a bit self conscious when it comes to writing cause I'm not sure if I'm any good or if people just like the plot and read because of that. I also ramble as you can see from this long Authors note. I hope you all like what happens. If you don't leave a message. But don't be mean about it cause I don't like rude people. Thanks for reading and read on)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

They were starting to wake up. It's been 3 days of me and Vicki sitting in this room while they grunt in pain from the changing.

I feel bad, but at least they can have a better life. But we all might need to get jobs first because we have no money unless Vicki has some stored somewhere.

Evangeline was the first to wake followed by Claire then Sam, Liam, Aimee, Oliver, Dylan, Thalia and finally Aidan.

They all looked around in amazement, "how are you feeling?" I asked. "Wonderful, like I could run a marathon" Claire said. "You could run a hundred marathons" Sam said rolling his eyes. I think that's his thing, rolling his eyes.

Oliver got out of his bed and started walking around. "Haha" he laughed gleefully. "I can walk!! Without falling over because I haven't used my legs" He was so happy it was funny to watch.

They all got up and started walking around. It took me a moment but I realised they were all using Vampire speed. "Guys.." They ignored me. "Guys!" They ignored me again. "GUYS!" Their heads all snapped up and looked at me.

"Your using your Vampire speed, you need to learn how to control it" I said in a voice that no one would argue with. "She's right guys" Vikki said. "of course I am.. now let's work on the human speed" I said rolling my eyes at Vikki.

They all started to walk slower and slowly began to look human again.

A nurse walked in, "wha... How?" She asked. "All you need is a little love in your life" Sang Evangeline. "What she is trying to say is that People caring can help" explained Oliver.

The nurse just nodded. "i'll get someone in here to check your vitals and see how much you have improved"

Everybody panicked, it was going to be obvious something was up if they looked closely. "No need" Vikki said coming into the room, didn't realise she had left. Vikki started to talk again. "I already checked them, they have all made a miraculous recovery" "bu-" the nurse started. "No buts, I am Doctor Victoria Genkins, I just moved here and have been assigned to these 9 people. That is all, they can leave the hospital now" Vikki finished. The nurse nodded her head and left.

"That your real last name?" I asked Vikki. "No, my real last name is Daniels" she replied.

"Let's leave, we can stay at the Cullen's house until we can figure something out." I said to everybody.

They all nodded in agreement and we make a beeline for the door.