The First Day

-The cookie Monster has a real name it is sid-

(No Pov)

I jolted awake and looked around. Why was I awake? 

It only took a few seconds to realize that my bladder was full. Groaning I contemplated just going back to sleep for a while. But Eventually, the Full bladder won. Climbing off the top Bunk I just missed my Twin Brother's Head. However, I didn't miss his water glass that was tipped over. But honestly, that happened so much that I didn't care or even think about it.

Walking out into the dark hallway I turned left and then at the end of the hallway turned right into the Bathroom. Or maybe it was the Toilet Room since it only held the Toilet. I thought for a while taking longer than expected with my full bladder before shaking off the last few drops. But as I started to turn around I noticed a glowing coming from outside.

Shit.

Was I dreaming? Quickly feeling I didn't feel anything wet. But My mind was quickly drawn back to the glowing outside. I didn't want to die in my dream alone, especially a lucid dream. So making a split-second decision I walked back to my room and shook hunter awake. But when he just told me to bugger off I picked up his glass and splashed it in his face. 

"What the hell?" Hunter growled his eyes screaming bloody murder. 

"Wait-" I started but hunter started to get up throwing his blankets off violently.

Crab Nuggets.

Rushing outside I fled down the hallway and in his blind rage Hunter Followed me. But As I opened the door outside he became confused.

"Uh, Noah? You know I can lock you outside right?" Hunter rolled his eyes still fuming.

"Something is glowing out there, Wanna check it out?" I asked. 

Looking Behind me Hunter could see the Now apparent Glowing of something outside. He shrugged assuming this was a dream and wanted to get it over and done with we both headed outside.

"Woah," We both muttered looking at the strange Sphere. It was Multicoloured in appearance and took up the entire deck in length. Without a moment of hesitation, we both entered.

"Man This is gonna suck when I wake up," Hunter sighed.

"Wait. I'm the one dreaming," I said slowly. 

But any hesitation (If Any) Was too late. We had both entered the Sphere. As we looked around we realized that we weren't standing on anything. I tried to look around but it hurt my eyes. Why? Because there wasn't anything solid either. So my eyes couldn't focus on anything but My brother. And Sadly I didn't think of that Yet.

"This is weird," I noted.

"Yeah. Maybe it's a shared dream?" Hunter suggested. I shrugged looking at him.

"Hey look at this!" I shot my hand up and didn't expect anything to happen. But I was shocked to discover that something did happen. The multicolored energy dug into my skin and zapped me like an electric fence.

"Ow!" I screamed for a second not expecting the shock. Hunter laughed and I kicked his leg which resulted in him getting shocked as well. He yelped and sent me a death glare.

"Truce?" I suggested meekly. Hunter rolled his eyes and grumbled.

"Isn't pain meant to wake you up?" Hunter said after a second.

"Yeah- Wait," I trailed off. But suddenly the ground beneath me opened up and I could say that a demon arose. Or a cute Cat-girl. Or maybe even Goku. But nope Instead I fell like an apple. Newton would've figured out the secret to time travel or human flight if I landed on his head with the speed I was going.