Kylie's Medical College

Today, Kylie is very happy. She got into her dream college and now she is attending it for the first time in her life.

She finished her high school from her hometown 🏠 . She is a very ambitious girl who always wanted to be a doctor and have her own business empire. She is a girl who want to travel the whole world on her own expenses.

She moved out from her home and it's been a week now. She is staying in the college dormitory. Early in the morning 🌄 she got her classes . She got up early and started to get ready. Suddenly, her phone rang. She was very disturbed 😧 at that point of time . Without looking at the phone, she cut it.

But continuously the phone is ringing and she saw its her boyfriend David who lives in Australia calling her. Then, she switched off the phone . Went to her classes.

She was overwhelmed to see everybody in the class. She was anxious she had no friends there. All of a sudden a girl named feriha came there, and said hi ! She also said hi.

Feriha: I know u . I saw u in the corridor. And I know your name is Kylie and I am feriha

Kylie: Nice to meet you, feriha. What's your room number?

Feriha : oh it's 302

Kylie: Mine is 303 . We have living in the same floor but we didn't met. That's sad.

Feriha: come here . Let me introduce you, to my friends.

Kylie: yeah , sure.

Feriha: that's Ariana, that guy over there is Paxton and there it's jenny.

Paxton: Welcome to the group , beautiful.

The classes begin.