(for my friend) Hailey Nsfw Alphabet

This is for you Hals🤭🤭

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) He usually likes to receive the aftercare. And if you are a good girl, he will rub your feet.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) Hals loves their ass. They are very confident with it. Hals also loves his partners stomach, thighs, and titties.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) Hals thinks cum is mid ngl

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) On Hals birthday, he brought his bf to this hotel room and started sucking his bf's titties and their friend was asking what they were doing.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)  mid

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)  Haikey doesn't  have one

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)  Hailey is not really serious nor goofy. She is goofy ah ah tho.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.) he doesnt really care about your hair until it is litterly going down his throat.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect) Hals is surprisingly really romantic.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon) Hailey doesn't masterbate that much surprisingly. Its really out of character.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks) Hailey's kinks are degrading, praising, and knife play.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do) in private??

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them
going) foreplay

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs) Age play

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.) They like receiving a lot.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.) Hailey um- fast. Very fast.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Hailey doesn't like them. Hence why he doesn't do them.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.) HAILEY EATS SO MUCH SHE ALWAYS TAKES RISKS LIKE PURR QUEEN PUSSY BOSS

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?) none, every two seconds she busts a nut

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?) no. she uses a babydoll leg. She also beats a meet on her third grade photo.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease) Hailey love teasing uwu!

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.) They can be loud and quiet. It really depends. They do make actual moans.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character) I think she

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)