Romance/Drama Role-Play Ideas

Hey guys. I enjoy roleplaying, and i know others do. I love shouja manga roleplays and any romance/drama ones.If anyone has any good ideas for me, just comment and I'll add them. If you have any questions, since these are kind of short, I can answer and explain the idea in detail!

8. Lesbian gymnasts in the Olympics. They start off as strangers, both think they are straight until they spend more time and realize they are growing feelings for the other.

9. A nerd falls in love with the football star.

10. A famous boy band where two of the members end up falling in love with each other.

11. An employee from Walmart has a customer of the opposite sex who keeps coming back and asking more questions. (Example: Walmart employee in Electronics, customers fakes having phone issues.) The customer finally asks the employee on a date.

12. Dance duet. A male dancer and female dancer who don't like each other are forced to dance together and learn that they have a lot in common.

13. Trio of friends. 2 of them fall in love with eachother after spending more time when the 3rd friend starts hanging out more with their boyfriend/girlfriend.

14. Drawing boy.(Inspired by the drawer in Here Comes The Boom.) A boy is always drawing on his desk at school, not talking to anyone or trying, and one day a new girl comes and she's just like him.

15. Hippie couple (modern day liberals)

16. Superluv.

17. One that turned you gay

18. Deaf girl.

19. Yaoifriends with benefits

20. Inspiring teacher/sexy.

21. Quiet girl,outspoken boy.

22. Nerd couple

23. Bad boy, nerd girl

24. Openly gay senior boys

25. Criss angel.

26. Steve and akiko

27: youtube stars

28. Circus.

29 best friends boyfriend

30. Bed and breakfast loan

31. Two boys accidently kiss in gym andyeah

32. Quiet girl with paranoi at graveyard and boy visiting mother

33. Nerdy guy and beautiful girl

34. Skateboarding tomboy group (boy holds secret that girl Is a virgin)

35. Abusive boyfriend.

36. Gay guy dating girl, falls for the new guy who is dating his girlfriends best friend.

37. Homeless boy goes to a shelter where a girl his age works there.

38. Adult nerd dates virgin (Bones inspired by Sweets)

39. friendzoned (both people think so.)

40. Jock has dreams of a nerd boy dominating him.

41. Two extreme outcasts with nothing in common but the school basically forces them to date because they are both such outcasts no one else will.

42. Girl is cheating on 2 guys, who find out and end up dating each other.

43. A guy with anger issues forces a girl to kiss him, whom later falls in love with him when she realizes he isn't abusive, just has some mental issues that need dealt with.

44. Gay male gang members.