11

(Su mansion)

Song ji yang  was tied to a chair now it's been 4 days he was here he tries to free himself then suddenly  there are sound of the door opening due to which he looks back because of darkness he could not see his face but
He know that smell he know it was his mate Su ying

Song ji yang  was tied to a chair now it's been 4 days he was here he tries to free himself then suddenly  there are sound of the door opening due to which he looks back because of darkness he could not see his face but He know that smell he know ...

My dear mate stop struggling otherwise you will Hurt yourself " (Su ying says with his daviless smile)

Why are you doing all this Let me go"(song ji yang says in cold voice)

Why so you can go and meet your new alfa lover" (Su ying says in angry voice)

It's noon of your business" (song ji yang says in cold voice)

Oooooo this is not my business ha" (Su ying says with a short and dangerous  laugh)

He moves close to song ji yang and he put his finger under his chin and turns his face up

Tell me who I am to you "(Su ying says in angry voice )

Nothing " (song ji yang says in cold voice)

After hearing this Su ying clenched his fist even in anger

Tell me mate who I am" ( Su ying says in dangerous voice)

Noth....Ahhhhhhh" song ji yang didn't complete his sentence because Su ying pull his hair harshly now both their faces close to each other

Tell me song ji yang who I am " (Su neil yang says in loud voice)

Mm..mate  (song ji yang says shaking voice)

Good mate  (Suying says with his smile)

He started caressing Song ji yang face
Like he is too precious to him

Why are you doing this Su ying only you wanted me to go away from you, you were the one who did not love me
and now why are you doing all this" (song ji yang says with his teary eyes )

Yes I don't love you,because I love someone else, yes I was the one who wanted you to go away "(Su ying says with a emotions less face)

After hearing this song lan close his eyes

But I don't tell you forget me and fell
in love with someone else you are my mate my Omega and and it's your responsibility to love me " (Su ying says in normal way)

After hearing this song ji yang start laughing

Why are you laughing  (Su ying says)

Responsibility ha mate. So is not it  your responsibility to  love me too " (song ji yang says in tired voice)

After hearing this Su ying frezzes in his place

I...I am.."song ji yang cut him "First you your self know what you want , What you have to  do after that you tell me what I should do mate" (song ji yang says in cold voice)