clowns

by orphan_account

Richie sat in front of the abandoned house his friends were in. They voted him to keep watch, but they were taking too long. It was already noon. They had gone in at 9:00am. He took off his too big glasses and cleaned them. "What's taking so fucking long?" He stood up and walked into the house taking notice that it was eerily quiet. "Guys, where are you? What's taking so fucking long?" Silence. He sighed. "Maybe they left me." He stomped his way upstairs looking for any sign of his friends.

Each room he walked in was dusty, creepy and gross. One room had dusty stuffed animals, another had creepy baby figurines and the one he was currently in had puppets. "What the fuck is this house anyways?" He asked himself. He quickly walked out that room and stared at the last one at the end of the hall. "Just one more hopefully they're in there so I can get the fuck out of here." He turned the knob, but it was stuck. "Guys, if you're in there this isn't funny. I'm fucking tired as shit and I wanna get the hell out of here." He turned the knob and walked in not noticing his friends hiding silently. It was dark so he tried adjusting his eyes to the dark. "Hey guys-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw the room was filled with clown dolls and costumes.

He was unable to move and his chest felt heavy. He collapsed onto the ground and started wheezing; unable to get any air into his lungs. He couldn't breathe. He cried and threw his glasses across the room in a panic. "No!" He cried not noticing his friends were calling him and trying to get him to calm down. "NO! NO! NO!" He started hitting whoever was in front of him which unfortunately was Eddie. "Stay away, no!" He yelled. He soon collapsed unconscious into the arms of Eddie.

////

When Richie woke he couldn't see as his glasses weren't on. He was laying on the legs of Eddie and they were outside. "Richie?" Eddie asked. Richie stayed quiet for a second before remembering what happened. He inhaled sharply and quickly sat up in a panic looking around. All his friends were surrounding him. "Wha? Where am I?" "We're outside the house." Beverly answered handing Richie's glasses to him. "Wh-what was that?" Bill asked. Richie shook his head and put his glasses on. "It was nothing." He mumbled. Eddie grabbed Richie by his shoulders and shook him. "What do you mean 'it's nothing'! You literally had a fucking panic attack." He yelled. Richie shook slightly and looked down. "Two years ago a clown kidnapped and abused me for a couple hours, okay? You happy?" Richie said standing up and running off.

Even though Eddie had asthma he was the one that chased after Richie leaving the rest behind. He quickly caught up to Richie and wrapped his arms around Richie causing them both to fall back on the ground. Eddie held Richie in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." Richie stayed quiet for a second before crying. "I was scared." I know, Richie. I know."