Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Her sudden movement exceeded all Qi Chu's imagination, he was stunned for a while, his eyes kept looking at her.

    His lips moved, trying to say something, but stopped.

    Xu Nian quickly let go of her hand, and Lian Tang urged her from outside the door, "Miss, the eldest lady is back and is looking for you now, you heard a reply from your servant."

    "Okay, I'll come right away."

    She wanted to move , but was held back by Qi Chu again.

    "When is the next time you said?" He asked suddenly.

    Xu Nian felt that his gaze was extremely serious, so she said, "The next time I meet you again."

    Qi Chu was silent for a moment, but still did not let go, "Can't this time?"

    If you want to hide the lady, it is best to No one can tell you to leave, and no one can disturb you.

    It's good to just look at him all the time.

    Xu Nian swallowed the sentence "But I want to go home first", "Then what else do you want to do now, I can wait before leaving."

    Qi Chu didn't speak, and looked at her for a moment .

    Xu Nian thought that he might have seen something, but he didn't say anything.

    After being silent for a while, Qi Chu let go of his hand, but suddenly lay down, looking up at her: "Leave after I fall asleep."

    He said, and put the knife beside him, he seemed to be really sleepy, and his voice lowered a lot, "I'm so sleepy now, miss, I don't have to wait long, I'll fall asleep right away."

    As the words fell, he closed his eyes a little bit.

    Just like what he said, after a while, Xu Nian heard the sound of long breathing.

    She stood by the couch and watched for a while, rarely looking at him quietly like this.

    Quiet, defenseless in front of people, this is the first time.

    His eyes shifted to the dagger blade he had placed beside his pillow.

    Unprepared is really a word that makes people want to move...

    But just for a moment, she withdrew her gaze, turned around and hugged a quilt in the closet, covered him, and confirmed that he was asleep, and quietly closed it. the door.

    "Liantang, has the doctor I asked you to invite come..."

    The voice outside the door gradually faded away, the person who should have been asleep opened his eyes, looked at the untouched dagger blade, his deep eyes were deep , I don't know what I'm thinking.

    After a while, he raised his arm, covered his eyes, and let it go for a while.

    Wu Zheng spoke outside the door: "Your Highness?"

    Qi Chu didn't move, "Is she gone?"

    "Gone", Wu Zheng said, "Here comes a doctor, now is...?"

    Qi Chu was silent for a while , Said: "Sent back, no see."

    Wu Zheng scratched his head, and there was one last question: "Then, Your Highness, when will our plan start?" We

    can't delay any longer.

    "Wait a little longer..."

    "Wait when?" It's been a long time.