Chapter 8 : Nee - Naan - Natchathiram

Shreya walked in to her room forgetting Krithi's constant interrogation of how her day went ?.

In Shreya's perspective being in love for the very first time , felt like being lost yet at the right direction.

However hard she tried to be angry , infact the entire day went in her sulking around . The Missing factor ruined her day , but love is the only feeling that made her to slip out of a bad mood instantly with a mere sight of Prabha.

The snowman that was placed on her table became her favorite site as it reminded her of someone who she fonds for.

The girl who sleeps sharp at 10 was now struggling to catch some sleep . The imaginary moment of how things would have took a turn if Krithi hadn't made that call , made her turn red.

Shreya tapped Krithi's feet who was already into her dream land . Krithi woke up in a jerk as she felt someone tickling her feets.

"Shrey ! " She shrieked out of fear.

" Unnaku Vansh propose panna modhu eppudi irunduchu? " Shreya questioned her friend who was in between her sleep.

" Adiye adhu nadandhu 3 years achu ippa vandhu kekura ?? Thunga vidu d ! " Krithi wailed.

"Adhu illa ! Unnaku en avana pudikum " Shreya knew Krithi and Vansh's love story to the minute details but felt like she wanted to hear it again because she can feel what Krithi had experienced at that time.

" Ena dhaadi vachu irundhan " Krithi told uninterested.

"Pch" Shreya sighed.

" Neram keta nerathula keka vendhiyadhu ,Muditu thungu d ! " Krithi told as she covered her face with the blanket avoiding  any conversations with her cracked up Friend.

Prabha was in no less than the state that Shreya was going through.

The light in Prabha's mind lit up , one thing finally dawned to him . The magic that got woven between him and Shreya cannot be replicated with anyone else . He finally realised why it did not work with others , he was destined to Shreya and it did bring him to her.

*****

Shreya looked at her friend who was all ready with her luggage.

"Poi dhan aganuma ? Na thaniya irupen la ?" Shreya sulked.

"Oru rendu naal la unna yevanum kidnap pannira matan Shrey ! Business trip avoid panna mudiyadhu " Krithi pulled her disheartened friends nose.

But still Shreya was not okay with her convincing.

" Na venum na unnaku thonaiku Prabha va vara sollava ? " Krithi mocked.

"Aii ! Adhulam venam " Shreya instantly refused.

" Vaai dhan venam nu solludhu , Kannu venum nu sollra mari iruke ? " Krithi had a glint of mischievouness in her eyes.

"Todapa kata piyuradhuku munnadi odiru " Shreya was back to her form.

Fearing Shreya might end up doing what she had told , Krithi encircled her hands over Shreya and hugged her as tightly as possible before leaving.

Shreya not to miss the presence of Krithi at home,  spent extra hours in the cafe.
When she stepped out and tried surfing some cabs , she couldn't find any.

She believed the Kadavul Setting and thought of calling Prabha with this as a reason she could spend some time with him and be in his company.

"Prabha cab kedaikala ? If u r near , veetla drop pannuriya ? " Shreya hesitated over the call.