Bad Day

At work, River was in the wardrobe along with other women of the theatre on a break, before they would return to their next act of the play. River was using her smartphone and looking at pictures, that were posted on Simstargram by her oldest daughter Ruby, where she was hanging at the beach with a few friends of hers. River had smiled at seeing the group having fun and pressed on the kudo button, then scrolled further to pass by other accounts.

Into the room entered Zelda Mae, the aunt of her husband Parker Langerak and she held her hand out at a raven-haired woman to fist bump her, then made her way across the wardrobe to approach the Irish woman and grabbed her by the shoulders shrieking her.

„Hey!," Greeted Zelda upon making the woman jump. „Good to see you here,"
„You scared me," Mentioned River looking up at the blonde, which chuckled afterward both greeted each other with a cheek kiss and Zelda sat down beside the brunette.

„Can I talk to you for a minute?" Questioned Zelda making River nod.

„ Sure. What's on your mind?"

„ It's about Parker. You know, you're more often around him and I don't know. I noticed, that he seemed pretty down lately. Did something happen?"

„Uh no, not that I know," Responded River. „How do you mean, he does look down to you? Is he moping around at work or anything?"

„ He acts pretty introvertedly to me. He doesn't pick up any conversation with other people. He's somewhat absent-minded the entire day. It's as if something seems to be bothering him and he doesn't do anything toward it,"

„Hmm... .I need to see for myself. I know he seems to get earlier to bed, than usual. I was used to, that he would stay up late, sometimes even later than me. I don't remember when exactly he began to lie back a bit earlier....Perhaps after the holiday, he due to the jetlag has begun to go to bed every time he would be exhausted and eventually it got leveled in,"

„ Okay, but will you still talk with him? I don't want to think it's something worse, than that,"

„ Sure, at least because of the fact he barely talks to people sounds not like our Parker. Thanks for telling me that, Zelda,"

„ No problem. I just want to make sure everything is okay," Commented the blonde, then patted the woman on the shoulder. „I better get going. You gotta appreciate every single minute of your break for the spectacle," Commented Zelda making River smile at her statement.

At home, River had arrived to spot on the couch her teenage daughter Ruby sit watching TV, while her younger brother Robert lied on the couch as well seeing the movie on the screen. River noticed, that their father wasn't around and approached the couch from behind to greet her children.

„You're watching Sim+?" Questioned the brunette earning a nod from Ruby, while Robert waved at his mother. „Hey Robert," Greeted River afterward Ruby got up on the couch on her knees to peck her mother on the cheek.

„Welcome home, mom," Greeted the raven-haired girl.

„Hi sweetie. Have you seen your father?" Questioned River making Ruby nod.

„He went to bed," Responded Ruby making River furrow her eyebrows. „What? It's ten past ten,"

„It's Saturday, he barely goes to bed so early," Commented River making Ruby shrug her shoulders.

„Are you angry with daddy?" Asked Robert sitting up on the couch, earning the attention of the mother.

„No, Aunt Zelda came to me and asked, if your father was okay. He seemed pretty down lately according to her,"