August 7, 2020

I was inlove with him the whole time, i was the one who fell inlove first.... But when he confessed, I rejected him. It was for the better but why? For me, it doesn't feel right.

He was the first ever person to really care about me, he makes sacrifices, he makes efforts. All of that is the reason why I fell in love.

But why me? You were a smart and hard working person but out of all the other girls, you could choose someone who is definitely a better pair of you.... I'm not worth it.

But still, i like you, where I can't tell if it's 'like' anymore, I like you to the point where I want to call it Love.

But...

.... It hurts

Why did you give up? You see, because of all those words and actions, I actually did expected you to wait for me.... To wait for the right time where I'm already ready

But i do understand the reason why, it's because you are hurting and have lose all hope.

You thought I wasn't inlove, you thought I didn't care. That's why you did everything just to forget about your feelings for me, even if it's meant loving someone else.

And now, finally it's working. You're plan on falling inlove works. I thought I was happy but I was not.

That was when I realized I really love you, I don't want to give you to someone else. But I was too late, there's no point on trying anymore.

I told it to my friends and they were shocked, they didn't expect me to fall in love with him, because from the start they always supported that guy.

My one friend told me to tell my feelings to him, so that both of us can now finally understand the whole situation.

For me. I finally found out the reason why, he did it just to forget me.

For him. He finally found out that i liked him, he was shocked and felt a little bit of regret.

Still, I can't change the fact the he was already inlove with someone else. It was too late.

To all the people who are reading this. It's better to confess and tell them how you feel before it's too late. You might get hurt, but still... Getting in a situation like mine hurts more. So what if you get rejected? At least your feeling reached them.

But your choice will still depends on you, just don't choose the one that you'll for sure regret, because once you did, you will carry that for the rest of your life.

:)