The First Look

Louis' POV

I was sitting at my computer working my butt off when I got a call from my mum and, of course, I had to pick up.

"Hey, boobear, how have you been?"

I groan and roll my eyes at my mum's childish nickname and it's almost like she can hear my eyes roll, because she soon gave me an earful about me appreciating her caring enough to give me a nickname.

After she finishes her rant, she goes back to asking me questions, "Yes, mum, I'm eating enough. Yes, I'm sleeping enough, I promise. NO! Omg, mum, no, you are not getting grandkids anytime soon. I don't even have someone special! Geeze."

As my mum interrogates me, I stand up and walk around. I never was able to sit still while talking, when something, or rather someone catches my eye. A very tall, very handsome, worried looking boy approached my house, looking panicked and worried. I barely heard what my mother was saying, my entire concentration taken up by the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

I watched him scratch his head and pat his pockets before throwing his head back to, what I assume was, to groan, and dear God I wish I could have heard the sound that came out of that boy's mouth! He then ran his fingers back through his curly hair and I swear right then and there I could have died a peaceful death!

I watched as he turned his head and looked to see if anyone was watching before pulling a few of my flowers out of the garden. I chuckled in surprise but I didn't really care until I thought about it more. What if he had forgotten to get flowers for his date? It was fine just hope whoever he is going out with is pretty enough to warrant a petty theft.

I snap back to reality when I hear my mum trying to get my attention, "Louis, Louis, Louis you little shit listen to your mother!" I snap back to reality and laugh at my mum's words. "Sorry mum, just got a little distracted is all."

"What could possibly be more interesting than your dear mum?" I laugh at her sass, and tell her about the boy I saw stealing my flowers.

"Well I'm sure he needed them dear, maybe he was on a date and needed them because he forgot?" I hummed in agreement, my mind still in a haze from the beautiful stranger I had just seen. My mum must have realized I wasn't paying attention and before I knew she was saying goodbye, with a promise to call sometime next week.

My mind was in a haze, taken over by a beauty I had never seen before today and I had barely gotten a glance. I was making myself lunch and sat back down on the couch eating and looking out the window praying for the incredible stranger to return but he didn't, so I put on the T.V. until I catch a figure approaching from the distance and I pounce to the window hoping above all odds that it was the beautiful flower boy from earlier.

(To be honest I've jumped up to my window multiple times hoping it was him) I watch as the curly-headed flower boy walked past my house looking much more at ease and I want more then anything to talk to him but as quick as he came he was walking into the distance as I peek through the blinds as the cute boy walks past. I watch as he has a skip in his step as he walks back, I imagine he's humming something and I wish desperately to hear him. (And so what if I caught a glance of his cute ass, no one needs to know)

I sigh and fall onto my couch as a smile stretches onto my face and I just can't believe my luck that such a cute boy came along and stole my flowers, hm quite my luck! I fell asleep later and if he was still on my mind no one needs to know, well me, the moon, and the stars know, and really that is enough for me.

Hey Loves, sorry this took a little while, but I hope you like the story so far and I hope, if you celebrate, that your Thanksgiving was good, love you all and have a fantastic day, night, week month and just TPWK 💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙