Hi.

24/11/2022

Hi! my name is eam.

You know what, sometimes people feel better if they hear something worst than their story.

Well i don't have that 'wosrt' story you can call tho.

People are amazing right? every people you see in the road hs their own story.

That's why i love some strangers who chose to be happy out of cruelty.

Woa wait...Never thought i would write something like this haha.

Sooo let me tell you something about myself first that i hope, you will not realate.

I am a regular person

Yes, like when you order something in the restaurant and you have no choice because you don't have enough money.

Or you just order regular cause u like it plain.

That's me.

But you know, atleast i am authentic and original. forget that, i just say it to make me feel better cause relating to that is a not so good feeling.

I bet u don't feel really curious why this book is plainor weird.

Because the book represent me. 

i am this book.

Currently, my mind is this.

im insane, pls don't let psychiatrist see this.

Because i only have two problems that's in my brain, that is overthinking and not thinking at all.

You know what? ofcourse you don't know.

im tired. 

Teachers gave us a quiz after a quiz and i just wrote a 400 word in my book.

I can't explain any other happenings today because my back hurts from carrying a conversation between you and me. So leave a message ok? any message. You don't need to think about it.

That's the thought for today and good day weirdo.

Your outfit looks nice today u look like my grandma.