What I Know So Far

I have a little bit of information already learned! It's not much, and some things can be grouped together, but at least it's something:

-I was a male bluebird
-I lived in a very snowy birch forest
-I liked collecting seeds
-I lived in a birch tree right next to a field
-I died from a fox while collecting seeds
-There was a thin branch in front of the tree hollow I lived in, and I liked sitting on it, soaking in the chilly breeze before take-off

So like I said, it's not much, but it's a little bit of important information!

If you've read Rose-Thorn by now, you probably know what I did for this. I listened to a song, and by really concentrating, I got visions of a bluebird flying through a snowy birch forest. The song was called "Hummingbird" by Wildling.

I did this:
"Right before the chorus played, I thought, 'Wild thing inside my heart, show me your memories.'  (That was really cringy too, but it worked, so deal with it.)"
The reason there are quotations around the text is because I copied it from the other book, if you were wondering, because I didn't know how to rephrase it. 

The times I'd listened to that song in the past, I'd gotten little visions of blue feathers, or snowflakes. I thought it was kind of weird, and my train of thought was, "I already have a past life, this is probably nothing," because for some reason I didn't think I could have more than one past life. 

Anyways, the vision continued, and I saw a little male bluebird soaring through the air as it snowed, dodging the trees and just looking genuinely happy. In fact, from the visions I saw, he looked like he, or I, had a good life. So yay!

Also, we're going to call the bluebird "Floof" until we find out his actual name.

There were a couple visions of him collecting seeds off the snow, but the collecting vision at the end was sad. You will hear about that in the next chapter!

<333