5.How it started

20 years ago, on December 30, 2000~

"Eomma, where is ice cream?" the five year old Y/n asked her mother during her and her twin brother's birthday party being held at the hotel.

"It will be here aegi. Just wait for some more time" your mother said and you pouted.

Your mother turned away while talking to some of the guests.

You felt bored and started walking towards a place unconsciously.

You lost your mother some where in the crowd and started walking further away.

All the others were too busy to notice since they thought that you'd be playing with your brothers. While your brothers thought that you'd be with your parents.

You sighed with a pout and started walking further for ice cream.

You kept on walking around the hotel, still no one noticing your absence, you went near the hotel's gate.

You looked at both of your sides, not knowing where to get ice cream.

"Little girl, why are you alone?" a man in his thirties came and asked you.

His clothes were a bit ragged and he looked like a perfect criminal with that smile on his face.

"I came here for ice cream" you said while looking up since he was too tall for you.

He hummed, "And did you get the ice cream?" he asked while bending down to your level.

You shook your head, still with a pout.

"I have an ice cream. Do you want it?" he asked while stroking your hair.

You were too innocent back then to know who was good and who was bad by their aura.

"You have ice cream?" you exclaimed while grinning with amusement.

"Yes. But it is in my home" he said. "I can give it to you if you come with me".

You nodded, "Take me there. I want ice cream".

He smiled in accomplishment and held your hand and started walking towards a path.

You were not able to hold back your grin since this aged man was going to give you ice cream. At least, that's what you thought.

After ten minutes of walking, the man brought you to a place under a bridge.

"You live here?" you asked him, feeling pity he's poor.

He didn't say anything, just dragged you to a place which was covered with sheets.

He made you sit down there and tied your hands with a rope.

"W-Why are you tying my hands mister?" you asked with a slight crack in your voice because he was no more smiling, and he didn't give you the ice cream he said that he would.

You tried to pull out of the rope but it only created red marks around your wrist, making you wince in pain.

You started sobbing and he tied your mouth with a cloth.

He picked something from the corner of the place, oblivious to you that it was an incapacitating agent to get you unconscious for a low-key kidnapping, and you tried to shout for help, finally when some common sense knocked inside your five year old brain.

He was about to lunge towards you but suddenly fell on the ground, giving a high five to it with his face.

You looked up from the man on the ground, to see a boy, about your age standing there with a baseball bat in his hand.