Fan Girl

One day in the alternate universe, where Lesley Vance was an idol, there was an ongoing event for the Annual Starlight Fest.

This year, the sniper idol was chosen. She got this brand new skin, named Hawk-Eyed Sniper. In addition to that, she was getting a new set of skill effects, elimination, recall and border.

Well, there was a meet and greet event in the concert hall, and a cute, silent sniper fan girl in the corner was waiting for her idol to come out.

"I wonder where she is now?" The girl thought. "I've been saving diamonds since last month for this event. I hope I can get Lesley's skin before the event ends."

The girl sighed, checking her wallet. This event only happens once a year and you'll never be able to get the skin until next year with enough fragments. The poor girl was worrying.

When Lesley came out to meet her fans, a crowd of girls and boys crushing on the idol went crazy after her. The poor fan girl wasn't able to even get close to the sniper. The meet and greet just finished with the girl not being able to give her gift to the idol.

Lesley walked back to her dressing room after the event. But with the girl's determination to meet her idol, she silently followed Lesley to her room.

The girl saw Lesley talking to her manager and they went somewhere after the conversation.

The girl silently entered the idol's room to leave her gift on the table. But upon opening the door to leave, the fan girl bumped into a tall, handsome man.

"Gu..Gusion?" The girl mumbled.

The man looked at her suspiciously. "What're you doing in Lesley's room?"

The girl was so nervous that she lost her composure. But in order to escape the situation, she took a deep breath and replied firmly.

"Mr. Paxley, I'm only here to deliver my gift to Ms. Vance!" She replied. "I wasn't able to give it to her because other fans were on the way!"

Gusion's suspicious look became envious. He walked towards the table to check the gift.

"Hmmp! Lesley gets a lot of gifts from her fans while I don't have much." He complained. "What's with her that I don't have? I'm incredibly jealous!"

Gusion whined to the sniper's fan. He showed off his skills to amaze the girl. He put extra effort to look gorgeous to make the fan girl idolize him.

The girl blushed, and sweated cold. "Mr. Paxley, everyone knows you're this cool, gorgeous assassin...but you see I'm not good at using characters like you who need extra skills to master. So, I'll pass for now!"

"Is that it?" Gusion thought. "Are you trying to say Lesley is much easier that's why chicks idolize her?"

"Well, kind of.." The girl hesitated to answer.
The fan felt like she was on a hot seat, and kept sweating cold. Then suddenly, the dressing door opened.

Lesley came in and heard their conversation. "Gusion, how dare you pressure my fan!"

"I'm just asking her!" The man replied. "And she said you're easy to use, that's why they prefer you over me."

"Don't take this personally but that's not exactly the reason why!" Lesley smirked. "You see, I look manlier than you."

The fan reacted, trying to keep the thrill she's feeling.

"So cool! Lesley, please step on me!" She screamed in her thoughts.

The two heroes saw how the girl reacted.

"Gus, don't make it hard for yourself but I'm more popular with chicks than you." Lesley boasted. "Don't be so jealous, I was revamped for this."

"Hey, no stealing of lines!" Gusion pouted.