five | pretend this never happenend

╰┈➤ ❝chapter five

╰┈➤ ❝chapter five...❞
- ˋˏpretend this never happened ok?ˊˎ-
real life, imessage, & instagram

               ˚。⋆˚ ˚。⋆˚  
˚୨୧⋆。˚ real life ˚。⋆୨୧˚
   ˚。⋆˚ ˚。⋆˚

for the first time in noelles life, she felt safe. she felt loved and wanted. as olivia held noelle in her arms, her shirt already being soaked by tears, she kept muttering "i love you so much"

noelle was still sobbing her eyes out and not just because of what happened, but because for the first time in her life, she actually felt loved and wanted. to say her parents were ok with her was a huge understatement.

olivia was stroking noelles dark brunette hair as noelle kept crying. noelle sat up for the first time in two hours and wiped her nose with the ends of her sweater. olivia looked confused before she heard noelle mutter something.

"i really appreciate you doing this for me livs." noelle mutters so quietly where olivia can just barely hear. "elle, you know i've always got your back. your my bestfriend and i love you." noelle mentally sobbed hearing the words "bestfriend" come out of olivias mouth.

the thing she didn't know was that olivia was mentally scolding herself for not saying something different. olivia wanted to be more than just bestfriends. she wanted noelle to be her girlfriend.

noelle stared at olivia as if she was the only person in the world. olivia was staring at noelle as if she was the brightest star on earth. before they both knew it they were both leaning in. noelle looking at olivias lips while olivia was looking at noelles.

and just like that they're lips crashed together. olivia suddenly grabbed noelles neck pulling her closer while noelles hands were on both sides of olivia's face. but much to olivias regret, olivia pulled away. not knowing what was happening noelle awkwardly coughed and wiped her tears.

olivia would regret this so much later. olivia looked at noelle stuttering as if not sure what to say. "uh elle?" olivias quiet voice caught noelle off guard. "y-yeah?" noelle froze in place when she looked up to see olivias eyes.

one sentence that ruined her "pretend this never happened ok?" as much as olivia hated to say it, she had to due to her carreer. people would freak the fuck out if they found out olivia was dating a girl.

noelle just nodded her head and gave olivia the saddest smile. "i think um.. i think you should leave." olivia then looked at noelle straight in the eyes only to see hurt, anger, fear, and regret. you could basically hear olivia's hear break just as that.