A Shy Omega

21 year old ; Akiiro Jacobs, Karl Jacobs little sister was ranked omega, meanwhile her brother Karl was ranked Alpha. She sighed, dragging herself out of bed with a groan. She walked towards the closet and slid the door open with a huff. Examining her outfits, she finally picked one out and slid towards her bathroom. As Akiiro was changing, she got a text from her best friend, Caroline(Captain Puffy). She picked up the phone, texting her back before putting her white fishnets on, followed by a pair of sky blue converse platforms.

She sighed, grabbing her white, clear backpack that was infested with anime, and frog stickers, along with her phone before walking out her dorm

She sighed, grabbing her white, clear backpack that was infested with anime, and frog stickers, along with her phone before walking out her dorm. She walked to the University with her brother, Karl while scrolling on her phone. She looked up to see Caroline, Alyssa, Niki and Hannah waiting for her at the top of the steps. She smiled, running over and laughing. She leaped towards them, giggling uncontrollably. Karl smiled, walking up behind them while humming. Hannah smiled, patting Akiiro's back while giggling. They 5 girls walked in the school with Karl, but Karl had soon parted to go meet up with Nicholas(Sapnap). The girls walked past a guy with blonde hair whom was bullying what seemed to be someone with a omega rank. Akiiro whimpered, hiding in between the girls, as she was the only girl ranked omega in their group. They continued walking to class, Akiiro slowly calming down. They all split for their classes, leaving Akiiro on her own. She huffed, walking to her class and opening the door. She took her seat, taking her learning materials out. She pulled out her Kawaii themed led-pencils and pens, aswell as her notebooks which were covered in Aesthetic stickers, and anime stickers. She set them on her desk, huffing while propping her head up, her elbow on the desk, her chin in the palm of her hand. Suddenly, she heard the door opened, revealing the same blonde haired male from earlier. She groaned, lowering her head and looking down at her books, and pens. The male walked past her, going up to his seat while smirking. He immediately smelt the scent of an omega, but couldn't tell whom the scent belonged to. He peered down at the girl with long, silky and wavy chocolate brown hair. He smirked, tilting his head to the side while he hummed, his left eyebrow arched. The teacher soon walked in the class, sighing. He was wearing a black and white strapped bucket hat. He was blonde, with a beard. " Alright class, please open your notebooks and prepare to take notes. " The teacher spoke, rubbing the bridge of his nose. " Yes Mr.Watson. " Filled the classroom as many students spoke at once. " Hey Philip! Can I get a pencil?! " The blonde male called out, snapping his fingers as he stared down the teacher. " That isin't my name, Clay. " He snapped, staring up at the blonde that sat just a few seats above Akiiro. 

A/n
Yes. The teacher is Ph1Lza.(Philza)

" Yea, yeah. Just, can I have a pencil? " He scoffed, rolling his eyes. " Come get one. " Mr.Watson sighed, turning back towards the chalkboard, starting to write down information that Akiiro quickly started copying down. Clay walked past Akiiro, smirking as the scent of an omega increased as he passed her. ' ' No. She can't possibly be the omega.  Something's just wrong my nose today. ' '  He thought to himself as he took in a deep breath, grabbing a pencil. He walked back up to his desk, twirling the pencil around in his fingers. He sat back down at his desk, fixing his eyes on Akiiro while continuing to twirl the pencil around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n 
This is the end of the chapter! I will be putting images of cats at the end of each chapter!

Words : 682
Time Published : 11:16am
Date Published : November 25th 2022

Words : 682Time Published : 11:16amDate Published : November 25th 2022