Drama In The Hall

The bell soon rang a few minutes after they finished the lesson, Akiiro quickly grabbing her bag and walking out the room while gripping the strap. Clay on the other hand, grabbed his stuff and decided to follow the scent of a omega. The scent soon lead to Akiiro, whom was putting her stuff away in her locker before grabbing her stuff for her next period. Clays mouth dropped as his blood ran cold. He knew your older brother was an Alpha, non the less someone who's very skilled with witchery. He quivered, nearly dropping his bag as Akiiro's older brother walked up to her. The two shared a small conversation before he had left for his next period. Clay suddenly walked up and pinned Akiiro to the wall by her throat. Akiiro gasped for air, Clay inhaling her scent to be positive it was her. He growled with a wide, toothy grin while he inched his face closer. Akiiro scratched at his wrist, and arm as to get him to let go of her. Clay tightened his grip, strangling Akiiro before he heard growling from behind him. He looked back to see Hannah, Niki and Alyssa. He knew Akiiro had one more friend, but they were nowhere in sight. Akiiro passed out on the wall, her hands dangling at her sides while Clay just ignored them and kept the position until he heard even louder growls. He growled back, dropping Akiiro on the floor before turning around to be greeted by Akiiros angry older brother, Karl, and her furious friends. Niki whimpered, picking Akiiro up before anything got too bad and rushed her to the nurses office. Karl leaped at Clay, beginning to wail on him. Minutes later after some other people recorded the fight, the Principle came and broke the two up, and brought the both of them to his office. As they passed the nurses office, Clay peeked inside to see everyone surrounding Akiiro. His face dropped, the pit in his stomach growing. It was almost like he felt guilty about it, but he did that to all omegas. He huffed and turned his head back to the front of him as they walked into the principles office. They sat down, the principle sitting down at his desk. They kept quiet while meanwhile the principle had taken a phone call. 

With Akiiro

Akiiro was yet unconscious, a large, red hand print that wrapped around her throat being covered by bandages. Ice on her forehead, the nurse sighed and looked at the four girls that stood over Akiiro, worried. " She's going to be alright girls.. she's just going to be asleep for a while. " She smiled, crossing her arms over her chest. The girls nodded in silence, sitting down on benches that were outside the nurses office. About an hour later, the bell rang dismissing the students from class, meanwhile the girls had fallen asleep on the bench. Karl exited the Principles Office, walking over to them while frowning with low eye lids, which made him look a bit scary, and intimidating. He walked inside the Nurses office, looking around. He finally turned towards Akiiro, smiling softly while caressing her cheek. He left her lunch, and left the nurses office, heading to his next period.