20

The next morning came soon with nothing different , Y/N woke up and started making breakfast for herself and soon Jin joined her too , making breakfast for him and his brothers . No words were exchanged just the peaceful morning silence between them . But it broke soon as one by one all of them started coming downstairs and settled themselves on the dining table . Y/N thought it would be awkward to sit and eat with them so she went to the couch don't he living room and ate like just the previous night and neither any of them bothered to call her to eat on the dining table itself . Soon they all were done with their break fast . Y/N had already left for the office , of course she needs to reach there before her husbands I mean bosses arrive . 

About 30 minutes after y/n arrived BTS arrived too . 

Jin : What's today's schedule ? 

Y/N : Today you have to go to the working site with Lee corporations at 10 and in the afternoon at 3 you have a meeting with new investors . That's all for today and just the documentation about the meeting . 

Jin : Okay , bring me the details of investors . 

Tae hyung : And y/n after that please bring me the Kang's file from Mr Hwang on 18th floor .

well they are on the 2nd floor 

Y/N : Sure sir . She gave the details of the investors to Jin and went to bring the files from Mr Hwang . As she left , Tae hyung made a call and said Shut down the lifts until I say !

Jung kook : Hyung what are you doing ? How will workers go if you shut down the lift . 

Tae hyung : Don't worry about workers , worry about Y/N . It's been so long since we had some fun . 

Jimin : Ohhh , you are so smart tae hyung . I wanna see her reaction afterward . 

Meanwhile with Y/N 

Oh Tae hyung , don't worry I will make sure you will definitely have some fun . She said with a hurt voice . Not expecting them to go this far . 

She did climb and came down back from the 2nd to the 18th floor having the file in her hand which tae hyung had asked for . Sweat was all over her face and her legs were kinda hurting because of climbing all these stairs and on top of that with heels . Before entering the cabin she went to the restroom , to make herself presentable . She washed her breath drank water and made sure her breathing was even now . When she was sure she was presentable , she went to the cabin and handed the file to take hyung and before he could get the time to message the person to start the lift again , Y/N blurted out - Tae hyung Sir Mr hwang was calling you upstairs , he needs to discuss something urgent and important with you and the lift isn't. working so you need to use the stairs so hurry up .

Tae hyung : Huh ? I mean ask him to come here !

Y/N : I said the same , but he said he needs to show something on his system and he can't mail it right now . 

Tae hyung : Ohh okay ! but he , infact all of them failed to notice the little smirk on y/n's face . But in amidst this , he forgot something really important . 

UwU did you think I will make a weak female lead ? Hell naah , that's cliche now !!

I know a small chapter  , but I updated a day before so I guess that will compensate . Next chapter will be longer . I was just casually writing right now and too tired to write more . And thanks a lot for 2k view , we are close too 200 votes !

Cliffhanger