tighnari ๑ smut

lowercase intended
𓍼ᯅ𓂅ǂᯅ⋆⊹ ; ଘꕤ⌗

you slouch in your chair as your fennec fox eared friend reads a novel quietly, his features glimmer under the quiet luminescent lights.

as much as you tried not to think lewd thoughts of your furry eared friend, you couldn't stop them appearing through your mind.

the scenario of him begging and whimpering for your sex on his knees made you feel aroused down there. saliva dripping onto his throbbing cock, god how he would look so pretty.

"y/n, are you okay? youve been staring at a wall for about half an hour."

his soothing voice snapped you out of your train of thought. "oh haha, I'm all good don't worry." you mumbled, "but...im quite curious of something."

getting up from your chair and slowly moving towards tighnaris chair, sitting on his lap and getting close to his ear

"im curious on how youll look if you were begging for my touch."

his reaction was priceless; his tail was fluttering around, ears twitching, and his cheeks had a rosy pink hue.

"ah-" he could hardly complete his sentence before you smashed your lips onto his. small muffled whimpers and moans escaped his mouth, you slightly dashed your tongue on his lips, asking for permission. he opened his mouth and freely let you win dominance.

your tongue inched every crook and cranny in his mouth, before pulling out of the passionate kiss with a string of saliva still attaching your mouths together.

"may i?" you ask, unbuttoning his shirt. your gaze on his already hardened nipples.

"mmh~ go ahead.."  he muttered, before you quickly unbutton the rest of his shirt and get to work.

attacking his neck with kisses and hickeys, while your free hands twist and turn his nipples, tighnari lets out a pleasurable moan when you kiss you a certain spot, signaling youve found his sweet spot.

you used all your time sucking on that spot, around it, and playing with his nipples.

"please..y/n touch me more.." he whimpers, grabbing your hand and hovering it over his boner.

"mhm.. that's a good boy, begging for me." you retorted, dry chuckling.

you teasingly unzipped his pants and lowered his undergarments,
leaving his pink cock springed out, that already has a slight bit of precum at the tip. you dig ur finger in the slit and lick it off, keeping direct eye contact with tighnari. "ngh..haah.." he whimpers out lowly, his hand clamps over his mouth muffling the rest of his adorable noises.

you slowly start jerking his willy hotdog ding dong with your hand, teasingly going slow paced, your other free hand massaging his balls. "god..y/n.. please~ ngh.. f-faster.." his breathy begging was all you needed to enlight something in you. your jerking turned into an inhuman pace, the boy was a stuttering, drooling mess. his begging only fueled you more, causing him to near reach his climax.

"fuck..oh my god- haah~ cum..cumming.. please~"
he let out whimpers in-between his soft spoken sentence, you listen to his plead and start jerking him faster until his sweet cum oozed of his slit. you carefully picked his salty, transparent juice with your finger and licked it off. "thats my good boy." you praised, savouring his cum in your mouth.

his tail wagged and you helped him clean up the mess, clothed him. you cuddled into the crook of his neck while he peacefully started reading his novel again, planting kisses on your forehead along the way.

 you cuddled into the crook of his neck while he peacefully started reading his novel again, planting kisses on your forehead along the way

𓍼ᯅ𓂅ǂᯅ⋆⊹ ; ଘꕤ⌗

okay, how do we feel abt this?? sry if it's hot dookie bc I've never typed a smut this mf fast 😭‼️

also suggest characters n scenarios pls 😘

love, ur hot author, bee !