scara ๑ smut

this was requested  by @classyhan ily 

also female rder sry my lovely gentlemen
p.s dom scara
p.s.s were getting straight into the smut no introductions 

s were getting straight into the smut no introductions 

"h-Aahh.." you moan out,  scara grabbing your hips and slamming into your tight hole, making lewd sounds as he drags his cock in and out teasingly. "haa- you like this, dont you whore? you fuck- nasty little slut.."

you couldnt even shoot back a comeback, you were too overwhelmed by the pleasure the shorter man was giving you. "i-i do! mMghh.. pl-please.." clearly overstimulated, scara lets out a smirk as he lets go of your hip and plays with your breasts, teasing the sensitive bud and carefully fondling them.  

as he starts thrusting harder, hitting your sweet spot which made you whimper in response. "gAah- please! please let me nGh c-cu-" as you stuttered out that last word, you had reached ur climax , you orgasmed on scaras thick (HELP I CANT SAY THAT W A STRAIGHT FACE) cock, as he carefully pulled out trying not to over stimulate you even more. 

your thighs quivered and you carefully shut them together  "god. you look so hot like this y/n." the way your name rolled off his tongue made him satisfied, especially in this situation.

"cmon, satisfy me? i havent even reached my high yet. be a good girl for me now," he said lowly, picking you up from your waist and placing you near his hard cock. "so, suck." 

"hmmm...no." you teased back,crossing your arms playfully. "your gonna have to beg~" 
he made an 'o' face before turning his head to avoid eye contact, then replied "please, suck my cock pretty girl." 

"thats a good boy! okay, ill suck it now." you say gleefully, lowering your head and tucking your loose strand of hair behind you ear. you kiss and kitten lick the tip before taking it whole.
thank the author you have no gag reflex, so you can deepthroat that shi. 

"mgnnhh..." he groans out, "fuck your doing so good."  you bob your head up and down and you feel his hand travel to your hair to grab it lightly, slowly pushing your head more down. 

you lift your head to stare at him, his twitching cock still in your mouth lust lacing his violet eyes. 
you bob ur head even faster and see him quickly snap his eyes shut and throw his head back
"f-fUck.. s-so warm... close.." he says and your pin your tongue on the bottom of his cock, still sucking at a fast pace. "c..c-cumming- hAah.." he quickly yelps out, letting out his sperm in your mouth.

you remove your mouth from his cock with a pop then licking your lips as if youd ate the best gourmet meal of your life. "fuck.. sweetheart you did so good.." he praises (which is quite rare.) you grin and pounce on scara, to lay your head in the crook of his neck, as he whispers sweet praises in your ear. 

wrote this while watching pomu rainpuffs stream, sayonara good bye !! 

GUYS I COULD NOT STOP GIGGLING DURING THIS IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS