7

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎ 5 months later ...

" Pose " my photographer who was I taking my pictures with said. I was currently at a photo shoot I had schedule months ago and it was finally happening.

After the whole incident , I decided to cut all my family off and never look back. All I had was my friends Tiara and Zaria the only 2 I needed for real.

I smiled widely

" Perfect !" The photo grapher said , now stand up place both of your hands under your stomach and we will be done ."

I placed both of my hands on top of my 5 month old growing belly. I recently found out I was pregnant a month ago , I can't believe I went 4 months without knowing I was expecting.

No one knew expect my 2 friends , and no one knew who my daddy was , shit I didn't even know who my babydaddy was. I was just going with the flow.

I tried my best to add up conceptions dates , but nothing was matching and all the people I slept with during that 4 month period was , Zyare , Kani , Glee , and Du'mir.

I didn't tell none of them I was pregnant I was planning on telling them , I just will need to get their dna first. I haven't spoke to any of them in months. It's gonna be hard popping up pregnant.

At first , I was thinking about telling all them I was pregnant til the baby comes and we do a dna test , but that'll just be to much drama.

I really want the father to be Zyare's , so he'll be the first person i'll tell. I don't know how but I definitely can't do it during text , I was thinking about telling him after the photo shoot.

The worst mistake this baby can be is Glee's or Dumeirs , i'm still debating about having a gender reveal.

and for Da'Kani , I don't to much really care for him. He's in and out of jail anyway.

I finished up my photo shoot and changed back into my regular clothes. I was planning on telling Zyare first over text I didn't know how I was gonna do it since I haven't even spoke to him in months. I took out my phone and dialed his number.

Messsages:
Zyare🧡
me: Hey.. we haven't spoke in 5 months and i'm not sure what to say or how to say it but i'm expecting..☹️

him: lol okay?? we ain't spoke in a while and the first thing you tell me is that congrats i guess
⤵️
idk how to say it but u should know what i'm hinting at , doesn't take a rocket science.
⤵️
lol , i ain't fuck u in months shorty try that shit wit sb else 🤷🏽‍♂️.
⤵️
i'm literally 5 months
⤵️
Tf , ok? you be onna block fucking every night how i'm pose to know it's mines ??.. what u what me to do?
⤵️
can we meet in person ?
⤵️
naw

I exited out of the thread mad as ever as to how he was acting , I understand we haven't spoke in months but now it's a baby involved.

Ima just pull up to his house , i'm not being a single mother like everyone said I will be.

I'll prove everyone wrong.