Chapter Forty-Six

We celebrated last weeks victory in France. We were now In Hungary. Which was the last race before a few weeks off.

Everyone couldn't wait to have a break for a few weeks.

The Hungary race ended with Max on P1, Lando P2 and Lewis P3. Now we were celebrating vacation and the victory of course.

We were in a club and Lando and I danced closely together. "I seriously love you two, you are so perfect together" Isa says as she throws her arms around our shoulders, interrupting us.

We laugh at her and I help her over to a table to sit down.

"How much did you drink, Isa?" I ask her playfully. She smiles innocently and I gasp. "You drank without me?!" I gasp and she smiles with a guilty look and I laugh at her.

"Cheers babe" I say and take the shot from the table and Isa does too. She stands up and slams the glass onto the table.

"Let's dance!" Isa says and pull me with her, Lando had learned that whenever I was dragged away, I wouldn't come back anytime soon, so he found the guys.

Isa pulled Charlotte away from Charles and the three of us danced and grinded against each other.

Suddenly a guy came up to me and was asking me things I couldn't hear. I shake my head confused and he leans into my ear.

"Can I get your number?" He shouts over the music. "Oh!" I say in realisation. "No" I then say and shake my head with a laugh.

"Why not?" He asks with a smirk, thinking I was playing hard to get.

"Because I said no?" I say confused. "Do you have a boyfriend or something?" He asks clearly his ego hurt from the rejection. I cross my arms and look at him like he has three heads.

"So what if I do? I said no? Does it make you understand it better if I say I have a man?" I ask him sarcastically and scoff in disbelief.

"Come on, don't play hard to get, baby. You're dancing like a horny stripper" He comments and I just look at him like he's a big fat joke.

"Oh sorry, did you want me to give a fuck?" I say after a few seconds and he laughs and take a step closer.

"Do we have a problem here?" A hand is placed on my lower back and I clench my jaw.

"I think we do" I say and turn to my boyfriend. "This manwhore, doesn't give a shit about consent unless you have a boyfriend, apparently" I say and Lando glares at him.

"If she said no, she said no, mate. Fuck off" Lando says and stands slightly in front of me. The guy stands up straighter to challenge Lando and I sigh in annoyance.

"Let's go" I say and put my hand on Lando's shoulder. As he's about to turn to me, the guy smacks my ass harshly. "Come on mama"

As he pulls me to him I lift my other fist and make contact with his nose. "I said fucking no" I spit at him as he groans.

Lando starts laughing and the guy starts calling me names.

"What's going on here?" Max and Lewis asks. And I cross my arms satisfied. This was going to be interesting.

"She's slutting it up in here, then pretends to be hard to get" The guy replies and I smirk. "Big mistake dude" I comment with a laugh.

"What did you just say?" Max, Lewis and Lando snaps in unison and all three steps forward. By now the rest of the drivers had seen what was going on and Charlotte and Isa came to my side.

"Fuck, he has a serious death wish" Charles says with a drunken laugh.

"You heard me" The guy says still holding his bleeding nose. Max took the first swing at the guy, Lando the next, then Lewis to finish him off.

The guy went straight to the floor and the doormen grabbed him and threw him out. Lando walked up to me and took my bloody hand in his. "Let's get some ice for this" He says and I smile.

"Thank you guys" I say to all three. Lewis pressed a kiss the top of my head and Max hugs me and pressed a kiss my temple and Lando takes me to the bar to get some ice.

Lando calls the bartender over and gets some ice. I can't help but take in his appearance, his black button up shirt fits his muscles perfectly, the first few buttons are open, showing his necklace and some of his chest and collarbones.

I go higher and see his sharp jaw as he talks and I finally finish as his eyes meet mine. Those beautiful eyes. Lando' raise his eyebrow, but before he can say more, I kiss him softly.

Lando kisses me back without a word and I pull away to breathe. The bartender gives us ice and a napkin. Lando smiles at me and packs the napkin with icecubes and softly put it on my hand.

I wince a bit, but let him hold it there. "What about yours?" I ask and take his and eye it. Not a single scratch. I raise an eyebrow. "How?" I ask.

"Not my first time punching someone" Lando says and I laugh and shake my head at him as he winks at me.

"I love you" I say and Lando smiles widely before bringing me in for another long kiss. "I love you" Lando says and caress my cheek and move a strand of hair out of my face.

"So, so, so much. You have no idea" Lando says and a serious look in his eyes appears and I smile.

"Right back at you, baby" I say and kiss him once again.