Final Looker Chapter: Here's Lookin' at You Kid

(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Last name
(N/n) = nickname
(F/c) = favorite color
(A/n) authors note
Italics = thinking
All caps = shouting
* = the star mark means action
------------------Narrator's p.o.v

With the capture of Xerosic and the destruction of (Y/n)'s hand, we see our said protagonist leaving Hotel Richissime fiddling with the bandage on her injured hand as Zoroark with an illusion stops her doing so, but enough of that lets get on with the meat and potatoes

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Zoroark: can you stop fiddling with it for 5 minutes, please

(Y/n): well soorry, it's just really itchy

Zoroark: by Arecus, be grateful that you didn't break your hand during your outburst

(Y/n): it wasn't that bad

Zoroark: you collapsed due to minor blood loss! How are you so calm about all this?! Not to mention you jumped off the 5th story of the Hotel we just stayed the night at!

(Y/n): you're being over dramatic, I'm fine

Zoroark just lets out a groan, then my Holocaster chimes saying that I've got a message

(Y/n): now who could be messaging me? *checks the message info* Oh, it's from Emma *opens the message*

Emma (Holocaster): hello, (Y/n). Can you hear me? It's me, Emma. I have incredible news for you, so please come to the Looker Bureau!

(Y/n): *closes the message and puts away her Holocaster* well looks like we're needed at the bureau

Zoroark: just don't do anything stupid, ok?

(Y/n): I'll be fine

Zoroark just rolls her eyes and dispels her illusion then I return her into her ball, then after that I make my way to the bureau and once I enter Emma notices me

Emma: finally, (Y/n)! What took you so long?

(Y/n): slept through my alarms. One being my Pokétch and the other being Zoroark pushing my off the bed

Emma: guess what!

(Y/n): what?

Emma: Mr. Looker is getting out of the Hospital! Finally! I wanted all of us to be here to welcome him home!

(Y/n): hat's excellent news!

Mimi: *walks into the building holding something* Murrr-murrrrrr...

Emma: *looks down at Mimi* oh! Mimi, you're back! Come on, Mimi! You're part of the of the welcome party, too!

Mimi: Mrawr! Murrr-rrrawr!

Emma: huh? What's wrong with Mimi?

(Y/n): *notice what Mimi is holding* looks like Mimi is holding something

Mimi: Mrrrawr! *hands what it's holding to Emma*

Emma: it's...a letter? It's from Mr. Looker. (Y/n)... I'll read it out loud, ok?

(Y/n): sure

Emma: *takes a deep breath* "to my dearest friends... I must but a moment of your time. It is I, the great detective Looker. I write today because there is something I must confess to you. This is confidential! Top secret! I am not a private detective at all but an officer of the International Police! You are shocked, of course. My hard-boiled detective act was brilliantly flawless, after all. But I know you have been worrying about my long 'hospital stay' and the strange 'illness' that kept me there. The truth is--I am the very picture of health! My hospital stay was a ruse to keep you all from harm's way. My intentions were only the best, but it was still a lie, for which humbly apologise." "However, my friends, there is another reason for this letter. And so request of you just a minute or two more. I came to this region for an investigation. Detective Officer Looker was on the case! And indeed... thanks to yours truly the case is now closed. My greatness prevailed! I cheer! And yet... it also means my time in Kalos is done. I must say good-bye to this lovely region. And, more painfully, to you, my friends. Thank you for all your assistance... and adieu. P.S. To (Y/n), my colleague... you have been the perfect partner. For all that you have done for me in our time together, I would like to present you with my cherished code name, 'Looker.' And for Emma and Mimi... to the two of you, I leave the Looker Bureau. I purchased the whole building, so never again will you have to worry about rent. It is yours to do with as you will."