Introduction + Rules

❝On the outside, always looking in❞

🍄 INTRODUCTION 🍄

Hiya! Welcome to my Dear Evan Hansen Roleplay Book!
I'm Bonjour/Bon and I will be your host for this book! Some things to know about me are that I'm 17 and have been roleplaying for at least 6 years!

I created this book in particular because I had a Dear Evan Hansen phase back when I was in middle school! It was at it's height back then along with lots of other musicals! I've been trying to find active RP Books in this fandom but unfortunately there are not many left. So I decided to make one in more recent times!

This Book will mainly focus on aspects of the characters, OCs with characters, and dynamics with some references to the musical itself as that is its' main source! There are 3 hidden passwords within the rules, be sure to include them in your form!

I do try to keep the characters fairly accurate to their main source. That being said, I know that in the past, the characters of DEH have often been dulled down to one personality trait by the fandom. Seeing as though this is a musical that deals with serious subject matters, I do try to keep the characters true to their personalities within the musical. So you won't find Jared being obsessed with Lush Bathbombs on my end nor do I try to downplay the severity of Evan's anxiety into a harmful trope. If something doesn't feel right that I'm portraying, then please let me know. I love you all and want this to be a safe environment <3.

Now! Onto the rules!

❝ I'll take your advice! I'll try to be more nice! ❞

🌲 RULES 🌲

- 1-2 paragraph replies per character minimum! I know that we all have bad roleplay days so 2 sentences per response isn't bad, but please don't do it consistently! I try to be as descriptive as possible when writing, especially when roleplaying, so more writing is always encouraged but is not necessary as long as you meet the requirement!

- Any form of hate speech will not be tolerated here. Violation of this rule will immediately have you blacklisted. Bullying is only allowed for the sake of roleplaying and will not be tolerated outside of that.

- Cussing is okay with me but please do try and censor yourself for the sake of Wattpad's rules and to not get this book taken down
Ex: fùck, shït, dämn, bîtch

- I am extremely LGBTQ+ friendly which means that anything from fxf, mxm, etc. is 100% accepted !! {if you aren't then I suggest not messaging me at all}

- doubling is absolutely required in this roleplay book to make it fair. Your character doesn't have to have a romantic interest! But please give me a character to play for you.
first password: favorite deh character?

- open to platonic or romantic !! just let me know in your character bio!

- I can play multiple characters if required all I ask is that you lend a hand and play multiple characters as well if needed

- I am very ghost friendly, if anything I'll most likely just shoot you a message or two before leaving you be {I have anxiety so I understand it can be a bit stressful telling someone you've lost interest!}

- AU's are accepted just let me know what you're thinking of

- If you don't have a plot idea please tell me so we can brainstorm of something :]
second password: #youwillbefound

- Let me know if you have any triggers before we start roleplaying! Once again, this musical deals with pretty heavy subjects such as depression, sh, suîcidal thoughts/attempts, and substance abuse. I would never want to overstep any boundaries and you are absolutely loved and cared for.

- I will not be roleplaying any problematic shipping.  So no large age gaps, your OC must be around the same age as the character they are interested in romantically. I will also not be doing any NSFW in this book as well for the sake that they are all in high school and minors. I won't make any exceptions on this rule, including in dms so please do not ask!

- I go by a 3 strikes and you're out if you break one of these rules!
The first time I'll just refer you to the rule you broke
The second time, you'll be temporarily banned
The third time you'll be blacklisted.

I know it sounds like a lot but it's just to keep myself and the people who apply here safe and comfortable! If all else, please just have fun and if something makes you uncomfortable don't be afraid to say so!

if you have any other questions please don't be afraid to ask!
final password: favorite song from the soundtrack!