Chapter 1 School

It was September, the start of school. I hate school to be completely honest, it's the reason why I have depression I guess. But my parents give me no choice to go or not. I wake up rubbing my eyes, my mom in a happy and goofy mood for once. I sighed, "goodmorning" I said to her.
"Gooooodmorning" she replied back as happy as she can be. "Time to get ready for your first day back!!" she said.
"Alright." I replied to tired and angry to say anything else. For a moment I sat there. In my bed. Not moving because I just didn't want to fucking go! I closed my eyes and laid back till finally I decided I should get ready. I got up to shut my door so I could change. My bed creaked as I got up. I walked over to my door and shut it. Then walked over to my closet, where I keep my shirts, hoodies, and even cosplays. I pick out a plain black shirt and a red hoodie. I take off my pyjama shirt and then realize there's something I need. Something I don't want to need. My eyes start to water wishing I wasn't born this way, born with a flat chest. I walk over to my dresser and grab what I needed and put it on. Then proceed to put on a the rest of my tops. I walk back over to my dress and grab a black pants, then put them on, as well as a pair of socks. I walk over to my door opening it then heading to the washroom to brush my teeth and hair. I grab my green toothbrush and put a minty toothpaste on the bristles, then I turn on the tap to wet it and start to brush my teeth. Once I'm doing brushing my teeth I move on too my hair. And brush it. My hair is dyed black and has a bleached chunk. Last year it was red and black, but my original hair colour is a dark brown. I dye my hair a lot. I grab the hair brush and brush my fluffy hair. I'm then done in the washroom and head out to put on my coat and shoes. I put on my checkered vans and put them on and decide I don't want a coat. I look over at my younger brother to see he is already, ready to go. His back pack on and everything. I grab my own back-pack nearly forgetting it. "Dad I'm ready!" I say. Our dad drives us to school because I use to get bullied on the bus and both of us hated the bus. I heard him walk out, "alright let's go." He says. We then head into the car.

It takes us 5 minutes to get there and we are just in time to head into the school, i see my friends and run to them, my brother does the same but with his friends of course. "Lydia!" I say happy to see her, she is one of my great friends but not my best friend. I then see my best friend we have been best friends since kindergarten. Her name is Rebecca she is short and has long blonde hair, and blue eyes. I run up behind her and yell "boo!" She jumps a little. "You got me." She says while giggling. I give back a smirk and then we are inside.