We'll find a way

"Bentley, get back here!" Tyler yells, chasing after the 2 year old

Camden and Athena laugh at them.

Athena looks down at her big stomach. "You're going to have one crazy family, little girl." She says fondly to her stomach.

Willow and Everett walk over, Hadley in Everett's arm.

"There's my baby." Athena says with a giant smile, taking her niece out of Everett's hands.

They just laugh at her and she ignores them, talking to the one year old in her arms.

Alexia and Mason are sitting on the couch, Alexia holding their newborn son.

He's only a few weeks old and he looks exactly like his mother and father.

He has Mason's hair and Alexia's eyes.

"Look at my little nephew." Francis says, sitting next to Alexia.

"Isn't he just perfect?" She asks her brother and he nods.

Francis's fiancé walks over and sits down next to him, admiring the little baby right along with him.

"How have you been Lyric?" Sebastian asks, sitting down on the coffee table with a beer.

She smiles at her friend. "I've been good. A lot of wedding planning, but it's been a blast." She tells him.

He takes a drink and nods. "Yeah, Peyton has been going all bridezilla on me." He laughs and Peyton walks over, slapping his arm.

"That is so not true." She protests but Lyric smiles at both of her friends, knowing Francis is correct.

"Can I hold Madden?" Lyric asks Alexia.

Alexia nods and hands Lyric her new born, smiling.

Lyric smiles down at the baby, feeling joy and sadness.

She found out last year that she couldn't have children.

She thought Francis would leave her, he deserves someone who can give him children.

Francis disagrees.

He told her there's many different ways that they can have their own baby and he's willing to try anything.

He notices her look and kisses the crown of her head.

"Don't worry baby, we'll find a way. I promise." He whispers, no one knowing.

Lyric's afraid to tell them, afraid that they might disapprove of the marriage.

Sebastian knows about everything from Francis and Peyton but only the four of them know.

Of course, none of them would think any less of her simply because she's not able to carry a child.

Camden knows everything about everyone so of course he knows, but no one else knows he knows.

He remembers the first time he met Lyric, how she was afraid of him.

He knows that never completely went away and it disappoints him.

He doesn't want his future sister in law to be afraid of him.

Francis and Camden are planning on going out to lunch, the three of them, so she can get more comfortable before the wedding.

Peyton looks at her friend with a sad smile.

She knows Lyric is incredibly insecure about it but Peyton can't convince her there's nothing to be ashamed about.

Lyric hands Madden back to Alexia and thanks her for letting her hold him.

Alexia just smiles. "Of course! If you ever wanna just swing by and hangout with him please feel free. I'd love him to have good relationships with his aunts and uncles."

Lyric nods, loving the idea.

Tyler is currently sitting on the stairs, watching his family with their significant others.

He's healed from Connie's death but he hasn't moved on.

He's still in love with her.

He promised himself he wouldn't fall in love with anyone else, that Connie would be the only one.

But he also knows Connie would want him to be happy.

But he doesn't want to be happy without her.

Athena's bedroom is filled with pictures of her and her family.

Including Halston.

She still has hope that she'll see her again someday.

Camille has finally healed. Fully healed.

She's dating this guy and he's really wonderful.

He treats her like a queen and he would do anything for her.

They love each other very much.

They're talking to Camden and Athena right now.

Everyone has really gotten close and it's honestly an amazing family.

"How's little Naomi doing?" Camille asks Athena, pointing to her stomach.

"She's doing great. I can't wait to meet her." Athena beams, having a really good time.

Camille brought her cat with her and his name is mittens. (so original I know)

She convinced her brother two years ago to get a cat, with the help of Alexia of course.

Honestly everyone is really happy and honestly just doing great.

They couldn't imagine a better ending.

It's the end for us, but for them it's just the beginning of a long and happy life.

Or is it?

—————————————————————————-

Hi everyone!!!

I would just like to thank everyone so much for all the support I've gotten with these two stories.

Honestly I thought that the first book might get like a hundred views at most but I'm at 9k!

Thank you everyone so so much, I love and appreciate every single one of you.

I'm sad the story is ending but it might continue in the future, maybe some bonus chapters if I can think of something.

I may come back someday in the future and re-write the book.

I have a lot of books in my drafts that I write just to entertain myself but I'm wondering now if I should post them?

I'm also currently writing the first chapter of Halston's book!! It should be out, honestly probably today or tomorrow!

Anyway thank you everyone so much again and I hope you all have a really really great life <3