The Modern Times ♱

~Lucifer's POV~

Thousands of years went by. It is now 2009.

The population of a Wisconsin county called Mandela County had been significantly decreasing over the decades.

Mainly because...Of my creations.

Oh? You haven't known, dear reader?

Let me explain.

Throughout the years, I have created countless of alternates. Perhaps thousands of alternates to ruin humanity. Most, if not all, did it so successfully.

But some chose to be executed by me...

It may seem small, but..

One creation who is not an alternate had pleased me the most in such a surprising way. His name was 6.

6 is known for kidnapping 3,426 children in not only Mandela County, but also in other areas nearby it, such as Bythorne County, Werksha County, and Yonder County.

While he may not be an alternate, I am extremely proud of him for doing the job right in a creative way, which was to take children away from their desired mothers to ruin their state and make them well..you know, right?

Now onto the other details.

Using my successful plans to manipulate Mandela Tech (particularly the company representative, David..), me and my creations were able to make a computer software called Face Studio 2.

Basically, you can make your face say anything a person would want "at the touch of a button"...When in reality, it helps my creations enhance their powers and disguises.

Now..Here's my last plan. And I'll show you how it's done..

Residing at a beautiful base (or mansion as you want to call it) where me and my creations live, I began to grab the nearby phone and used the voice of a person called..O'Brien?

It took a while, but it finally picked up.

"This is Dave from MandelaTECH, how may I help you?"

Perfect...This was going too great for me so far...

"Hey Dave it's O'Brien!"

"Oh! How's it going man? It's been a while!"

"Oh you know. Same old, same old."

"Yeah I feel ya. How'd that church gig go?"

One sentence after another, it was admittedly fun to talk to David as O'Brien. So amusing to me that this man was so gullible to fall under this plan unintentionally.

It felt like hours when I talked to him. Not a problem though, just the way I would have liked it.

After a while of talking to him about businesses not doing amazing as usual, it was finally time to talk to him about something to guide him to my trap.