Chapter 16: Watch Out.

Wilmer's P.O.V

"I got my cast on!" Chelsea says running to me and jumping in my arms. It's amazing how attached she's come to me already.

"you still look cute wearing it!" She smiles and starts falling asleep on my shoulder. It's dark out and pretty late.

"Let's go." Demi smiles and as we walk out I grip hold of Demi in case Joe comes but he doesn't so we get into he car and drive back.

"Babe.. Are you staying over?" Demi asks as she holds a sleeping Chelsea on her knee.

"Yeah." I smile and she nods.

"Look Demz. When I went outside the hospital today I seen." I stop and look to see if Chelsea's still asleep.

"Joe was there... He said he'd do anything to get Chelsea back and we better watch out. Don't worry! He's not touching you, I'll kill him if he ever comes near you." She sits in shock.

"He'll kill us..." She whispers.

"No! Baby he won't. I'm here! No ones going to hurt you." She nods but I can see the fear in her eyes. As we get home I go round Demi's side and as we walk in Demi Clings to me.

"I'll put the baby down... Lock up?" She nods and I kiss her before taking bailee to her room and setting her down gently, changing her quickly and kissing her head.

"Goodnight baby girl..." I whisper walking out.

"Hey baby." I smile seeing Demi cuddled into the blanket.

"What'd he say?" She motions to Joe and I get in short and jumping in next to her as she cuddles into me.

"He told me I could either go away and I'll be okay or if I stay I better watch out. He didn't know about him raping Chelsea and he kept calling her his baby girl." She tenses at the last part.

"She's not his!" She growls lowly and I lift her head up to look at me.

"She's ours now. No one will ever go near her!" She nods.

"I'm scared..." She whispers and I nod.

"Don't be. I'm here..." I whisper kissing her softly and she soon kisses back.

"Goodnight angel...." I mumble kissing her head as she falls asleep on my chest.

Next morning---

"I told you to leave but you choose to stay, you knew the consequences. She's my daughter... And Demi, well I don't care if she dies or not!" Joe shrugs then I see the love of my life get shot in the head and Chelsea screaming.

"Daddy!" She cries as I jump up to sit Joe but he points the gun towards me.

"Don't. Even. Try." He chuckles.

"Mommy..." Chelsea whimpers seeing Demi and tears fall from my eyes, then I hear a gun shot again and I fall to the floor. The last sight I see is him running with Chelsea crying for us. As I lay next to the love of my life....

I jump up sweating but realise I'm still in our room. I go into the bathroom wiping my face.

"It was just a dream..." I mumble looking in the mirror.I go into Chelsea's room just to make sure she's okay and she is fast asleep. I smile walking back out and in bed looking at the clock it's 4:32am.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I hear Demi's raspy voice.

"Nothing baby.. Just a bad dream that's all. Come on." She cuddles into me as I kiss her head.

____________

"Hi daddy." I hear Chelsea smile.

"Hey baby girl!" I groan sitting up as Chelsea sits on my bed.

"You wanna come down and I'll make breakfast?" She nods and I kiss Demi's head before picking Chelsea up and I run downstairs as she giggles.

"Alright, what do you want me to make?" I ask and she puts on her thinking face.

"Just cereal..." She shrugs.

"Okay, just cereal." I chuckle as she goes out the kitchen.

"Daddy, there's a letter for you." Chelsea skips back handing me it and sits at the table eating as I look confused opening it.

"Guess who,

'So you choose to stay and I really hate to be killing you now but.. Well actually I love to be killing you so thank you! You are not having my daughter so, let's do a deal. You give me my daughter back and I'll leave you and Demi alone, if your going to give me her back then come at 12:00pm tonight at the alley you seen me in yesterday. If you choose to not give me her the easy way and keep her then it'll be the hard way and let me tell you, that does NOT end well for you but it does for me. Tick, tock.'

P.S- The hard way involves you and Demi being killed as I walk away with my little girl. You wouldn't want Demi to get hurt now right but also wouldn't want to give Chelsea away. I'd choose wisely but you'd die either way so....

Guess who.'

"What's that?" I hear Demi come behind me and rest her head on my shoulder as she reads the letter her eyes widen. I turn around to her.

"Don't worry! I'm not choosing, I choose both! No one hurts my two girls... I'll die but not you both."

"Wilmer, I don't want either of you both to die!" She whimpers falling in my arms as I kiss her head.

"Hey, hey, hey! Angel, non of us are going anywhere. I promise you." I whisper and she looks up with tears down her face.

"Okay. Just promise that at the end we'll all be together like this, the 3 of us." I nod.

"I promise." I answer truthfully but did I really know? I didn't know what Joe Jonas is capable of and what he'll do the hard way to kill me or my two girls all I know is....

I'm gonna keep them safe, even if it means he kills me and He's not going anywhere near our babygirl.