The Writer, True Reset

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

He looked down at Scarlet as she laid down face down on the cold white floor. She was knocked out, there was no time to dwell on her. If what he heard was true...then everything will go according to plan.

Turning around he looked at the vessel, it wasn't what he hoped for but at this rate, he'll grab whatever he can. He slowly approached the vessel; he grabbed the wrist of the body and checked the name tag.

It read with a cursive handwriting.

'Dorothy'

"Ah...The Mother, so this is where she was hiding you." Erebus looked over his shoulder at Scarlet. "What were you planning to do with your birth mother, dear? Kill her? HAHAHAHA!" Erebus asked in a mocking tone, then laughed hysterically as he gripped the vessel's neck tightly. "Too bad, she's my k i l l."

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

The Writer gripped her scythe tightly as she glared at the imposter. "Get away from him, Ravon. He's only using you..." The Writer said, as she didn't take her eyes off the imposter.

"Yeah right, trust the monster that destroyed everything and everyone you loved! You don't know what she's capable of...and will never will if you don't listen to me! That thing can't be trusted...none of em can be trusted!"

Ravon looked at the person who looked exactly like him...he looked like a replica, but more built up and was covered in scars, plus he gave off a dangerous aura. He didn't know how this happened...why can't he remember, he was...he was...what was he doing?

"Oh great...looks like you brainwashed this one as well...fucking pathetic." Ravon 2.0, yes that's what we've been calling em fite me. "Fine...I'll do it my fucking self, been doing it since day one anyways," Ravon 2.0 growled out as he quickly summoned his spear and charged towards Ravon, weapon ready to kill but was pushed harshly back by The Writer.

Ravon fell on his back by the strong force as he looked up at The Writer's back and then back at Ravon 2.0.

The Writer gripped her scythe tightly, "If you want to kill him...Then you'll have to do it over my dead fucking body!" The Writer didn't wait for Ravon 2.0 to get ready or talk back she just attacked em as he dodged or tried to counterattack but only to get kicked by The Writer.

Ravon gripped his head feeling a sudden headache coming as loud whispering could be heard coming from everywhere. Gripping his head tightly he mumbled 'S-Stop...T-That's not true...' under his breath.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

The Artist hid behind a broken building as she watched everything unfold, The Writer was fighting with Ravon 2.0 as The Three stood behind her. "We're too late...Eris made it to Ravon before us." The Artist whispered.

"We can't let him have Ravon!" a feminine voice said.
"No shit Sherlock, Gods knows what he'll do to him..." another voice said.

The Artist and the other two looked at the taller figure who stayed silent. He sighed irritated through his nose and turned around walking away. The Artist's eyes widened in shock and ran after the eldest of The Three, "You can't just leave! We need your help! He'll-Eris!" The Artist shut up when Lucian turned around and looked down at her with his dead expression face. She can sense his wrath. Maybe she should've just shut her mouth and said nothing.