jungwoo

you hug your belly and frown. "babe," you shake your asleep husband. "babe." you shake him even harder and he finally awakes.

"what happened? what's wrong? is the baby coming?" jungwoo quickly sits up with red tired eyes. "nothing is wrong with the baby.. but he's hungry." you frown and jungwoo sighs, his eyes barely open. "so.. that makes me hungry." jungwoo groans and lays back down.

"baby, we have a ton of thanksgiving food downstairs. did you need me to get some for you?" you shake your head with a small whine. "i don't want leftovers."

"did you want ramen?" you shake your head and jungwoo sighs. "what would you like then, baby?" a slow smile grows on your lips. "a burger from wendy's." jungwoo whines and then so do you. "please?" you add.

jungwoo sighs and sits up. "can we just order it?" you frown and shake your head. "babe, it's two in the morning. i am not driving to wendy's." his voice croaks. "please? if we order it's gonna take really long and my fries will get soggy. and the ice for my soda is gonna melt."

jungwoo rubs his eyes and sighs. "alright, baby. get your coat." jungwoo climbs off the bed. "oh, no. i don't want to go. could you.. maybe just go?" jungwoo lets out another sigh and you let out a soft laugh. "i'm sorry, please?"

"fine, since i love you and my baby boy so much . i will go by myself and get you some wendy's." he swipes his keys off his nightstand and leaves.

"love you!" you shout and he says it back before the front door slams.

and, a few minutes later he shows up with two bags. "i got extra for me, you and baby." you look in the bag. "extra fries?? god, i love you!" you sit up on your knees and kiss him. "i know." he says in a cockily tone.

- end.