Part 1-A Whole New World

*Benjī was just relaxing in his bed, staying up late and writing some fanfics about his favorite animes. Dragon ball, My hero academia, JJk, One piece, Etc*

"I haven't done one of those cheesy sent to mha things that you see in those gacha vids. Eh maybe I should"

*Benjī continues to think to himself on what to do, maybe he could use this one to move to wattpad because the old one got took down*

"Yeah, how about I install wattpad and finally write my fanfics on it. Let's just hope they don't mind my humor"

*He said as he went on the galaxy store and downloaded it. He made an account and immediately went to writing*

*He made a suggestions box and then made a oc with a quirk. As soon as he pressed publish, His phone started glowing*

"Huh? What's Happening?"

*He started to poke at his phone in curiosity of whats happening. While He was poking his phone it explode, Killing him instantly.*

*He then sat in a white void of then a just question mark thing appeared*

(?: is a unknown primordial, B: Is Benjī)

?: "Welcome Benjī To the primordial realm. You weren't supposed to die but due to some weird ass rules I can't explain right now, I can't send ya back to your normal world"

B: "Bruh, At least my death was unique from those other Isekais"

?:"Yeah, your getting sent to My hero academia but I am allowing you to choose Three powers either from your original characters or just from anime. Just nothing too Overpowered Benjī."

B:"Okay then. I want the physiology of the namekians because they only need water, I want the rengenetive abilities of The mentioned namekians, And I want to have the quirk I made in my own oc, Boric flames"

?:"Okay then, You'll have the appearance of a namekian aswell and you'll replace the kid that izuku was trying to protect bakugou from bullying from that one scene"

B:"Okay the-"

*Benjī is cut off by being transported and turned into a 5 year old. Right as he is transported he is punched in the face by Katsuki with an explosion*

(G1: Kid with wings G2: The other one no one remembers)

*Bakugou just starts to laugh at him*

Bakugou: "No one is coming for you, Keep crying Teriā"

*Benjī body just crys but then a kid runs up*

Izuku: "Kacchan stop, He is bleeding alot already. Your hurting him

*Benjī sits there and winced in pain*

Bakugo: "Oh great, Deku is here. Hey his skin color matches your Hair, I guess that green Is the definition of useless"

*Benjī can't really speak but he watched as Izuku took all the bullying for him, He regenerates but izuku continued to get beaten down. He eventually jumps up and blocks one of Bakugou's strikes*

Benjī: "Stop It, Now"

Bakugou: "Why should I, Yakunitatanai?"

*Benjī just then punched Katsuki right in the gut, Knocking him a few feet and making him land on his back. The Winged Goon just dashed at Benjī but Benjī just grabbed his head and threw him over to katsuki. The third one just ran away out of fear*

Benjī: "Look who's on the ground now, Leave me and Izuku alone or I will put you right back on the ground where you belong. Maybe you'd be better as a Villain, Katsuki"