Chapter 3

After the whole assembly I was kinda shaken up if you asked me all they said was that it was an animal attack and that know one should worry about it everything is perfectly normal

After the whole assembly I was kinda shaken up if you asked me all they said was that it was an animal attack and that know one should worry about it everything is perfectly normal .

Well straight away that's bullshit due to if it was an animal attack there would be RSPCA coming on to the scene and there wasn't so I don't for one second believe it's that .

I was waiting outside the school gates when someone put  there hands over my eyes " guess who ?". I laughed " hey Matt how's you I thought we was meeting you at the grill today , missed Elena to much ". I smirked .

He nodded while rubbing the back of his neck  he does that when he gets nervous " yeah I guess I have I can't believe it's been 3 years we have been together ".  I Was shocked I thought it was only what 2 years . " omg congratulations, do you know what your going to be doing ?". I asked while making sure I check my phone for my dad .

" nah , I don't know weather to take her out for a nice date night or just stay in with your sorry ass ". He laughed while I looked at him shocked my phone ping to let me know I have a message

Dad💋
I'll meet you at home got stuck doing essays for tomorrow class x
- dad

I gave a smile and messaged back

Not a problem I'm going to hang out with  Matt and Elena today anyways so you might be home before me don't stress yourself out to much okay? Xx
-me

With that I put my phone away and walked with Matt to find Elena .

*************
" so guys what's everyone's plan for the weekend ?". I gave a sigh so as you know it was meant to just be me , Matt and Elena well we kind of bumped into Tyler and Caroline and they thought it was there que to join in . Not that I mind but I feel like I'm the 5th wheel .

I sat quietly while drinking my whisky neat yeah I drink whisky " nothing much might just go and help my dad at the weekend for the school party." I spoke softly while no one really cared Elena spoke " oh if it's okay I'll help with that as well". I nodded while smiling " yeah dad will love that ".

•••••••••••

Chapter 3...
Thoughts 💭
L&C
-