I wake up and get ready for work Jordan made sure of that because he woke me up with his good luck rock music.

We both got dressed because we are finally meeting with the owner of LewdforLube it's a good collaboration for our company so we need to close this deal.

Jo- you ready babe?
Y- yeah I'm good

We share a deep long kiss and as much as I enjoyed it my mind kept thinking about rui... I have to shake it off. We walked towards the door with is arm around my waist.

I had a weird feeling about today I'm not sure what it was but I've been careful and we are gonna close this deal.

He opens my door for me I get in and he closes it. He gets in the driver seat and we pull off driving to our successful business as a couple.

+timeskip+

We got into the office and were greeted by my secretary Monica

M- good morning to you both.

Y- Morning Monica

Jo- Morning Monica how long do we have before the big meeting?

M- they will be here in 3 hours.

Y- thank you, grab your team and get the conference room ready and have my PowerPoint ready to present.

M- of course and Mr Jordan sir?

Jo- Yes Monica?

M- you have a visitor in your office

Jo- thank you for letting me know I'll handle that. I'll see you at the meeting sweetheart.

Y- okay babe

I head to my office and do little refresher on my presentation and what points they are going to bring up. This isn't my first presentation like I do this for real but this is a big company so I have to impress big time or I won't hear enough about it from Jordan

+timeskip+

Monica informed me and Jordan that the company is on its way up the elevator to start the meeting. I'm a little nervous but I know I got this. I didn't ask Jordan who the visitor was in his office but I will find out later. Right now I have to be professional and poise.

My team, Jordan and myself were quiet no one said a thing. Then we heard the door turn and I felt sweat drip from my forehead. My suspicions were right as soon as they walked through the door.

B- well let's get this meeting started shall we?

It's the guy from...the mall he is the own- noooo noooo not him tooo.

Right behind him Rui Chen walked in and so did Jacob.

~What did I do? Why? Out of all the men in the world~

Y-Good morning gentlemen

Jo-we are glad you all could make it

B- Yes thank you.....These are two of my best business partners Jacob Day and Rui Chen.

Jo- Yes and you know my fiancée Y/N Daniels.

My eyes slightly met with Rui in the conference room but I couldn't give myself up . Especially in my man's face in our place of business.

Y- well I'm gonna start the presentation

R- before you start I do have a question

Y- o-okay what's your question?

R-when are you gonna let me bend you over this table in front of everyone in this conference room like the dirty cum dump you are?

Y- I'm sorry what did you say?

R- I said if we decide to collaborate with your company when do you believe this line would hit the stores?

Y- oh well let me get into that since you asked.

The meeting went on and between Jordan, Rui, Jacob and Bill. it was just too much I was feeling everything and my legs had to stay closed during the meeting yet I couldn't show it to Jordan that would not be good.

I have to keep my cool but I'm definitely going to have some words with them all because how could they do this to me? I mean it was hot but that could've been terribly wrong.

The presentation was over and they look intrigued but I still can't tell if they really are.

B- You made some good points and I think we could go far with this company so we are in.

Jo- That's Amazing! I will have my secretary get with yours and send over all the details and numbers we're looking at.

They all shook hands and of course to spite me they all shook my hand last.
Rui took the longest shaking my hand because he was staring deep in my soul.

+timeskip+

We were excited that the deal ruled in our favor. We celebrated with our close friends and after that Jordan went to hang out with his guys for the night and I had other plans

so i got dressed once again for tonight and Jordan didn't come back yet I assume he is probably spending the night we don't do drunk driving. so i just got in the shower and got ready this is the outfit i decided to wear tonight for Me and Jacob's night together. .

i got in my car and of course im driving but i see this car following me all the way to the spot and honestly i was a little scared but i had my taser so i pulled all the way to my same parking spot. i seen they got out the car and i was ready they started knocking on my window and i was ready to tase the hell out of somebody

i rolled down the window and it was Jacob
Y- fuck jacob you cant do that you're car right behind me.
Ja- im sorry i wanted to make sure you made it here alright.

that made me blush because that was cute

Y- well sir im here
Ja-after you babydoll

we walk in together and we check in with bill we walk to our room

Ja- get on your knees

i get on my knees and i look him in his eyes no one can resist me like come on now.

He turned me around grabbed my arms and put them against the wall i could feel his hard dick against my ass and i mean im not complaining just saying that as a statement

I arched my back and i could feel him
staring at my ass so i turned back around and he started kissing my neck. i could the hickies he left on my neck and how he aggressively bit my neck.

We got up i was straddling him and everytime i moved i could feel him growing it rubbed against my thighs
it felt so good

Ja-Repeat after me. I Y/N
Y- I Y/N
Ja-Will Always and Only Submit myself to you
Y- Will Always and Only Submit myself to you
Ja-I am your dom and you will treat me as such
Y- You are my dom and i will treat you as such

he smiled at me and grabbed my face
Ja- you learn you quickly babygirl good job. Do you want to head to my place?

i wanted to say yes but i want to leave him wanting more of me.

Screw it.

Y- lead the way.