Chapter 1 Married Again

"Comfortable mami?" I asked

She laugh a bit "yup" She said

I shook my head "you know we have to prepare a bit at least for this private wedding" I said

"Really babe, laying down with wine and video games?" Anna asked her

"yeah, do you want me to make onlyfans content too?" Tay asked

"I'll help you later with that" I said

"Alright papi" Tay said

     For the past couple of days now there has been lots of changes to some of the factions in AEW as in Dark Order has now only three members since last Friday Ten betray them, plus even with Jericho wanting Claudio to know JAS but honestly I don't see this changes in a good way besides I had to leave Bullet Club just a few months ago now as well. Even Tay, Anna and Ryley are getting to work by themselves instead of being always with Bullet Club since they are in a rivalry with Jaime, Britt and Serena for a few months now but these changes at least I don't like them that much that I had to get use to them so damn quick which have been giving me a bit of stress, hell I even have to be planning this secret wedding with Anna and Tay as well that I want to throw myself off the window. To get my mind off what's been happening at work I even told Tay that I could help her out with taking pics or short videos for her onlyfans that she's been doing a lot lately and honestly for a guy like me that has dated models and movie actresses plus even pro wrestlers having a wife with that site has been the least of my worries.

"Babe?!" Anna yell at me

I shook my head "wha...what?" I said

"You space out for a minute there" Anna said

"Yeah papi, is there something wrong?" Tay asked

"No everything is fine" I said

"You aren't getting cold feet now are you?" Anna asks worriedly

"What?, no baby it's something else but don't let it bother your planning ok" I said and peck her lips then added "I'll just go outside and smoke a bit to clear my head alright"

I went outside as I pull out a blunt that I was saving for later so I put it in my mouth then I light it up as I took a drag from it while I thought about this out of nowhere changes, when I notice that my blunt was done I threw away the little thing that was left and as I went back inside Tay and Anna were back at playing video games plus drinking wine so I left them to that as I went to my studio to write another song for my rap album that's coming soon. After a couple of hours I went to check on my wife and fiancé as they were now grabbing another glass of wine so I went to them then Anna told me that she had a small idea on what to make of our wedding so we talked about it, I agreed with her on where we should had it which was in our backyard plus for the guest it was very much easy to choose who to invite that when it came to decorating the backyard Tay help us with it as well. Then Tay asked me to help her out with taking pictures and small videos for her page so I did as we took in about an hour of her changing plus teasing the camera to her fans but as we were done it was around 4 pm which Tay wanted to make dinner for us, as she made dinner I made us some strong drinks while Anna wanted to take a bath so I drank my drink as the girls did their thing.