iii. premier amour | S.H

" the dreamers ball "

The dreamers ball. the ball of every girl's dream.
everyone wants a date. everyone wants to touch the hands of their significant other. you went to the dreamers ball with your mask covering your face and your hair in a slick back ponytail. your eyes traveled all around the dance floor and room.

Thats when you noticed the dance pattern. "goodness whoever choreographed this needs to be fired." you whispered under your breath,"sure is isn't it." a rough voice said standing next to you. you looked up with a confused face,"I'm sorry who are you?" you questioned the man.

"Sherlock Holmes." he said. you nodded."You're the one who got into a little disagreement with my brother in the pub." you said smiling,"Well..when you put it like that I sound like a coward." sherlock stated making you laugh lightly,"Why are you here?" you asked,"I'm on a case of a missing girl along with my younger sister Enola Holmes" He said and you smiled.

"You're a detective as well that's delightful." you said smiling,"Would you like to get a cup of tea with me some time?" he blurted out,"We just met but of course I love your confidence." you said smiling and walking away."Can I get your name though?" Sherlock stopped you,"Y/n L/n." you said smiling.

your carriage got here and you stepped inside,"I hope to meet you again Sherlock." you said smiling and waving. "See you soon Y/n." he whispered looking down. Smiling.