Chapter 60 [END]

June ends, July comes.

On July 1, Xing Yun finished his work and hurried to the airport. Along the way, Xing Yun was full of joy.

Today passed, his contract with Xue Yingshuang expired.

He started the contract because of his own selfishness and desire, and it was the contract that caused the inequality between him and Xue Yingshuang. But now that the contract is over, Xue Yingshuang can really relax and be with him.

Xing Yun took the box to the airport, and the airport was full of people in the morning. Xing Yun came to the place he had agreed with Xue Yingshuang and started to wait.

Xue Ying Shuang Lai is a punctual person. He always makes appointments early, but today is a bit late.

But Xing Yun was not worried, because even the wait made him happy.

Because the person he was waiting for was Xue Yingshuang.

However, half an hour later, Xue Yingshuang hadn't come yet. Xing Yun called Xue Yingshuang, but no one answered.

Is there a delay in school? That must be the case. Xue Yingshuang is particularly responsible. Maybe he wants to go to school after the holiday.

Thinking of this, Xing Yun called his uncle.

"Uncle, is Ying Shuang still at school?"

"Xue Yingshuang? You still dare to mention him?" Ma Zengyue roared, "That guy told me only two days ago that he might not come next semester!"

"How could it be?" Xing Yun was stunned, "He can't do this!"

"I'm still lying to you? Go away!"

Xue Yingshuang actually said that he might not go to school... Xue Yingshuang regards learning as life, how could he say such a thing?

Hanging up the phone, Xing Yun realized something was wrong, and without thinking about it, he immediately called his mother. Almost as soon as he called, Ma Peiluan answered the phone, as if he had been waiting for his call.

"What did you do to him?" Xing Yun said coldly.

"What did I do to him?" Ma Peiluan smiled. "Let's ask him what he did to you first. Looking at you, you are still kept in the dark? Isn't it?"

Xing Yun's hand holding the phone trembled.

"As early as three months ago, I reached an agreement with him. I gave him 10 million to leave you, and he agreed." Ma Peiluan smiled, "such a person who sees money, your eyes are open. Very good."

"He clearly loves me!"

"Oh, even in love, I asked him to talk to you, and he did it." Ma Peiluan still smiled, "Don't you think he really loves you? I told you already, this person is worthy of Not on you."

"What about the others?"

"He? I gave him a ticket, and he has already flown to the United States."

"..."

The phone hangs up.

There were people coming and going at the airport, Xing Yun stood in the crowd, not moving.

Xue Yingshuang loved him, he clearly felt it, Xue Yingshuang loved him too much, it was not a lie.

But despite this, he seems to have been abandoned.

Xing Yun smiled and lowered his head again.

Going around in circles, in the end, he was the only one left in the end.