The Snake Princess

The Seven Warlords. A powerful organisation. A selection of seven powerful and notorious Warriors. Assembled by the World Government with the purpose of keeping the Yonko in check. They were given more power and leeway by the Government, and Heroes could not arrest them for their actions under the World Government. They were also a great symbol of the government's strength.

The Warlords had lost a member recently though. After attempting to start a revolution against the World Government, Gecko Moria had been stripped of his title of Warlord, and arrested.

Boa Hancock, the Snake Princess, was not an unaware woman. However, not even she could predict finding a young boy unconcious near her territory. She normally disliked males. She was one of the, if not the, most beautiful women in the world. It was natural that she encountered many, shall we say, unfavourable examples of the male gender. However this one was different. This was just a child. Not only was he just a child, he was in a very bad state. He had more injuries than Boa had seen on anyone she had encountered. And she'd fought in large scale battles, even some wars.

She decided to help this one. She picked him up into her arms, noticing his breathing relax a bit, and carried him inside her ship, the Perfume Yuda, heading back to the island granted to her as a base by the World Government.

Izuku Midoriya awoke in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. Beginning to panic, he sat bolt upright, not noticing the figure in the corner.

"Ah, so you've awoken."

Izuku's head snapped over to the corner of the room, noticing a tall and slender girl with long black hair, dark brown eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes and pale skin. She wore a revealing, red V-neck blouse that showed much of her chest, and a loose skirt, that exposed her long, slender legs, with a green symbol on it.

"W-who are you? Where am I?"

"I could ask the same thing. I'm Boa Hancock, empress of Amazon Lily, and member of the Seven Warlords. I found you out cold on the coast across from my island. Why were you there? How did you get so injured"

Izuku was very intimidated. He had heard stories of the Seven Warlords, a ruthless and powerful group of figures. The global figureheads of power, and the World Government's answer to the feared Four Emperors.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. I-I was running away from K-kacchan. He's also the one who injured me."

"Kacchan? Who might that be?"

"Katsuki Bakugo, a friend from years ago. H-he started bullying me when I was four. S-so ten years ago."

"So you're 14 then?"

"Y-yes."

"Well, you can stay here while you heal, then I'll take you back to your family."

"o-ok."

Hancock noticed the boy's hesitancy, coupled with the small voice he said it in, and was on edge.

"Kid, are you OK? I mentioned your parents and you had a negative reaction. Care to explain?"

"U-Um I.."

Hancock now knew that something was going on. "Kid, if something is happening at home I can help, I am one of the Warlords after all. I work directly for the world government."

Izuku seemed to consider this for a few moments. "They abuse me. They think I'm worthless, because I don't have a quirk."

"If it makes it any better, I'm technically quirkless as well. As are all the Warlords."

"You are? But how?"

"We have other sources. But anyway, I have a question for you kid. What do you want to be in the future?"