╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒙 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓

Phoenix stopped midway in her tracks. It was cold in the warehouse, yet we all know she couldn't feel a thing. Luckily the warehouse had been abandoned for years.

An accident happened years ago, but no one truly knows what happened, the only thing people knew or at least thought was that it was 'haunted'.

She sighed in the darkness, standing there, unarmed. Her smile came to a stop, you could see her breathe in the cold air.

The wind flowed in through one of the broken windows, moving her hair while covering her right eye in the process. She stood there, long, black, translucent shirt, with only jeans.

She rolled her eyes, groaning, but at what?  "I know you're there~", she sung in a creepy filled tone.  Who was she talking to?

Then out stepped a tall, white, male with a mask. He stood there behind her, holding a long katana, untouched by his sins.

She sighed then smiled as she spun around to face the male. "You really wanna do this, Eli?", she somewhat chuckled as she spoke, saying his name in a more seductive tone.

He stood there, silent, clutching the katana tight. He only somewhat nodded as a response to her insane question.

The air grew tighter, colder around them both. Phoenix smiled as her eyes then lit up, glowing a bright, firey orange.

She pushed her hand out as fire then sprouted, hurtling towards Eli. The flame was strong and big, ferocious.

Eli, knowing this was coming, dropped down to one knee, holding his sword up, sideways in his hands. His sword glowed a deep blue as it fought off the flames.

Eli didn't seem to notice the burns that now ran up his arms. He slowly stood up, holding the same position as he fought off the flames...

                                (TBC)
         ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝