P.O.V #1

You and Sherlock Holmes first meet while you were crossing the street and you actually didn't know who he was, until you heard his voice and now you're his apprentice at his detective agency.

Enola walks into the building.

Enola: Hello, I'm here to see my brother, Sherlock Holmes, I'm his sister, Enola, Enola Holmes.

Y/n: I'm sorry, who are you?

Sherlock walks in: Enola, he sis, how are you doing and how is your latest case?!

Enola: I'm doing well, as you like to say, the game is afoot. 

Sherlock: Oh Y/n, this is my sister Enola, my sister and a detective.

You shake her hand: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Miss Holmes, I'm Y/n, your brother's apprentice in some of his cases.

Enola: Hunh, I never knew he had an apprentice!

You laugh: Yeah, he does and I'm very happy to say, he's very well in most cases.

Enola: Aw that's very glad to hear.

Y/n: This has been a reall great time, we've have had a lot of cases, oh and Miss Enola how may cases have you had?

Enola: Fifteen, considering my boyfriend or apprentice is helping me.

Y/n: Who's your boy Ms. Holmes?

Enola: Uh Viscount Tewkesbury , he's such a nice man and both him and I have been seeing each other a lot.

Y/n: Oh that's great.